Nice article featuring my covers

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

jemdave13

Nice article featuring my covers

Post by jemdave13 »

That gum you like is going to come back in style
StrangerDanger
RR Diner Member

Re: Nice article featuring my covers

Post by StrangerDanger »

Gave Sycamore Trees a listen. I hope they use something like this in the show :)
leeeET's ROCK!
[ I've permanently left the forum ... Dugpa is a dodgy name, plus l'm too busy. Keep the :?: :idea: ]
StrangerDanger
RR Diner Member

Re: Nice article featuring my covers

Post by StrangerDanger »

I liked your cover of "Into the Night" (although l think the portamentoed parts would be better if they were on occasions staccato as instead - l'm specifically thinking of the part at 00:35) but of course the vocal version does it for me.

I liked the photo of the men when they were searching for the hut - that, coupled with the song, really does it for me. Half of my love for Twin Peaks was the soundtrack coupled with candid mugshots of the characters on the compilation album that l had the songs on. Sometimes, the mugshots and the music say more than the script. In this instance, the photo + music says more than words ever could ...
leeeET's ROCK!
[ I've permanently left the forum ... Dugpa is a dodgy name, plus l'm too busy. Keep the :?: :idea: ]