Season 3 Magazine Coverage and Articles Worldwide

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Ashok
Great Northern Member

Re: TP Season 3 magazine coverage around the world

Post by Ashok »

Venus wrote: EDIT: Musicaddict: That's not the current issue. It will be the one newsstand gets in on 15/16 May they think as I just spoke to them (it's got to be shipped over). So I am going to order that one and then check it on the morning of release for the cover. They said on the phone they'll refund me if it isn't it but it looks like it will be!
Yeah it looks like this magazine won't be out until May 16. Variety just updated their website this morning with the May 9th cover and it's sadly not our issue. That was an anticlimactic start to my morning. :?
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Ashok wrote:
Venus wrote: EDIT: Musicaddict: That's not the current issue. It will be the one newsstand gets in on 15/16 May they think as I just spoke to them (it's got to be shipped over). So I am going to order that one and then check it on the morning of release for the cover. They said on the phone they'll refund me if it isn't it but it looks like it will be!
Yeah it looks like this magazine won't be out until May 16. Variety just updated their website this morning with the May 9th cover and it's sadly not our issue. That was an anticlimactic start to my morning. :?
That is so odd considering this tweet too:
https://twitter.com/moryan/status/861678472049119233

Maybe the photo shoot gallery will be released online today?
Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

vicksvapor77 wrote:
Ashok wrote:
That is so odd considering this tweet too:
https://twitter.com/moryan/status/861678472049119233

Maybe the photo shoot gallery will be released online today?
It is really weird. Hmm. I'll have to watch the website like a hawk to make sure they send me the one I want. Luckily the place that I am getting it from said they would defer it to the following week if it isn't it - as long as I catch it before they post it!
When Jupiter and Saturn meet...
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

Guys, I think we might still be okay! I have no idea what "Advertisement" means on the top of the Variety cover but notice the week before had the same thing.

Here is the "Supplement" version of the cover (this one seems to match our TP cover in terms of style):
https://cdn.coverstand.com/13665/406277 ... d277e2.jpg

Here is the "Variety" version of the cover (with the word Advertisement on the top just like the Harriet Hubman one):
https://cdn.coverstand.com/13665/406544 ... df5428.jpg

It's not consistent, though. Some weeks only have the "Advertisement" image as the only photo/cover.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Oh yes!!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

vicksvapor77 wrote:Guys, I think we might still be okay! I have no idea what "Advertisement" means on the top of the Variety cover but notice the week before had the same thing.

Here is the "Supplement" version of the cover (this one seems to match our TP cover in terms of style):
https://cdn.coverstand.com/13665/406277 ... d277e2.jpg

Here is the "Variety" version of the cover (with the word Advertisement on the top just like the Harriet Hubman one):
https://cdn.coverstand.com/13665/406544 ... df5428.jpg

It's not consistent, though. Some weeks only have the "Advertisement" image as the only photo/cover.
I'm completely confused! So is the cover for the TP issue the second link on the above quoted post? If anyone has it please let me know as I have it on order remotely for the next cover (which I thought had DKL, KM and LD on it), not the one in the second link above (sorry if thats confusing). All assistance greatly received. :)

Oh and wowser Ashok.
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

Venus wrote: I'm completely confused! So is the cover for the TP issue the second link on the above quoted post? If anyone has it please let me know as I have it on order remotely for the next cover (which I thought had DKL, KM and LD on it), not the one in the second link above (sorry if thats confusing). All assistance greatly received. :)
I don't have a way to verify this but based on these dates I believe the Twin Peaks issue is the magazine with the "Underground" cover art? If that isn't it, it must be none of the above.

Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

Ashok wrote:
Venus wrote: I'm completely confused! So is the cover for the TP issue the second link on the above quoted post? If anyone has it please let me know as I have it on order remotely for the next cover (which I thought had DKL, KM and LD on it), not the one in the second link above (sorry if thats confusing). All assistance greatly received. :)
I don't have a way to verify this but based on these dates I believe the Twin Peaks issue is the magazine with the "Underground" cover art? If that isn't it, it must be none of the above.

Ok so the Underground cover is likely to be the one that arrives on UK shores next week as they need to ship it over.

If anyone gets a copy of Variety with them in it, please let us know what the cover has on it.

Thanks Ashok.

EDIT: Variety article online!!! http://feature.variety.com/twin-peaks/
Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

Nice. Thanks!

Does anyone have a copy of this issue of HorrorVille? Features an image of TP on the bottom so not sure how much is inside.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 21.00.54.png
Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 21.00.54.png (861.16 KiB) Viewed 10181 times
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Season 3 Magazines and Article links will stay in this thread.

Please post Season 3 Promo Photos here: http://www.dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3291
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Re: Season 3 Magazine Coverage and Articles Worldwide

Post by Ashok »

TV Guide Magazine May 15 scans

Image Image Image Image Image Image
underthefan
Great Northern Member

Post by underthefan »

Hey Ashok, could you get us the scans of the new Entertainment Weekly article, please?
Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

underthefan wrote:Hey Ashok, could you get us the scans of the new Entertainment Weekly article, please?
Ditto and thanks for the TV guide post Ashok :)
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

underthefan wrote:Hey Ashok, could you get us the scans of the new Entertainment Weekly article, please?
I'm afraid I don't have the new EW issue at the moment but I'm guessing that it just has this article which can be read on-line:
http://ew.com/tv/2017/05/12/twin-peaks- ... aclachlan/

And there seems to only be one photo which we already have in HQ in the Photoshoot thread.
Venus
RR Diner Member

Post by Venus »

Out today (and today only) in the UK's Guardian Newspaper. The Guide with Laura Palmer's cartoon image on it, is A5 in size with illustration by Ben Lamb. Apols I don't have a scanner. (second post to come as it won't let me upload all images in one post). Thanks to Jerry for the heads up on this coming out.
Attachments
IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0001.jpg (181.69 KiB) Viewed 9833 times
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg (169.31 KiB) Viewed 9833 times
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0003.jpg (160.15 KiB) Viewed 9833 times
IMG_0004.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg (237.28 KiB) Viewed 9833 times
IMG_0005.jpg
IMG_0005.jpg (239.14 KiB) Viewed 9833 times