Watching Season 3 Around the World

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

frankenhooker

Re: Watching Season 3 Around the World

Post by frankenhooker »

Sky Atlantic UK are putting episodes 3 and 4 up on demand from 4:01am (very specific time) after the simulcast.

Praise Jebus.

Sent from my PLK-L01 using Tapatalk
TimG

Post by TimG »

Salvation for The Netherlands. Videoland will show Twin Peaks!
indyit
RR Diner Member

Post by indyit »

frankenhooker wrote:Sky Atlantic UK are putting episodes 3 and 4 up on demand from 4:01am (very specific time) after the simulcast.

Praise Jebus.

Very happy to see they've pulled through. Taking Monday off work was clearly the right call. SO MUCH TWIN PEAKS. We are going from zero to 4 hours overnight (nearly a quarter of the season). It's madness!
TweetPeak
Roadhouse Member

Post by TweetPeak »

Meanwhile in Germany. Sky Said they are sorry as they checked again and they wont Put ep 3+4 on demand on monday morning.

Geez
Judge Giant
Roadhouse Member

Post by Judge Giant »

frankenhooker wrote:Sky Atlantic UK are putting episodes 3 and 4 up on demand from 4:01am (very specific time) after the simulcast.

Praise Jebus.

Do we know if this includes NowTV?
This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream. The mind revealing itself to itself.

Visit my Lynch blog at https://lynchiantimes.wordpress.com, or follow on twitter https://twitter.com/LynchianTimes
Metamorphia
RR Diner Member

Post by Metamorphia »

Judge Giant wrote:

Praise Jebus.

Sky Atlantic on Twitter said they don't know yet but are checking. Should find out later today.

I don't see why it would exclude NowTV however?
Judge Giant
Roadhouse Member

Post by Judge Giant »

Metamorphia wrote:
Judge Giant wrote:

Praise Jebus.

Sky Atlantic on Twitter said they don't know yet but are checking. Should find out later today.

Thanks, crossing my fingers!
This was a vision, fresh and clear as a mountain stream. The mind revealing itself to itself.

Visit my Lynch blog at https://lynchiantimes.wordpress.com, or follow on twitter https://twitter.com/LynchianTimes
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

In a moment of truly black comedy I may or may not have a IRL Situation of all times, this weekend which prohibits me from having access to Showtime on my Roku. Hoping it won't come down to waiting for Monday.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
frankenhooker

Re: RE: Re: Watching Season 3 Around the World

Post by frankenhooker »

Metamorphia wrote:
Judge Giant wrote:

Praise Jebus.

They tweeted earlier that they will be making it available.

Edit- sorry, you meant Now TV.
Judge Giant
Roadhouse Member

Post by Judge Giant »

NowTV have just confirmed on twitter. Praise Bob!

Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Post by Dalai Cooper »

This is great news for us brits! I'm starting to get used to everything about this being slightly fraught but eventually coming together. Now I can stop ranting, although I'll stay a little miffed on behalf of our German friends - why the change, and how can they not have sorted a deal if sky uk have? My sympathies go out to those Germans who'll have to work around this arbitrary law; may the giant be with you, guys, on the path to the black lodge.
laughingpinecone
Great Northern Member

Post by laughingpinecone »

Meanwhile Italian Sky isn't even answering to tweets. Way to uphold stereotypes :?
] The gathered are known by their faces of stone.
Pinky
RR Diner Member

Post by Pinky »

assumed i'd be watching at my brother's place, asked him this morning and he's like, 'got rid of Sky a month ago'. So it's action stations for me. Spoken to NowTV and I think I understand but i'm a huge Luddite so if someone would just help me confirm: As someone with no TV and no NowTV box, if I buy the Entertainment package from them, i'll be able to watch TP online as it airs, including (it seems) the third and fourth episodes.
heLL paso

Post by heLL paso »

Alright, it's finally official, CraveTV will be airing Parts 3 & 4 immediately following Parts 1 & 2 on May 21!

http://www.bellmedia.ca/pr/press/big-bu ... win-peaks/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Post by Dalai Cooper »

Pinky wrote:assumed i'd be watching at my brother's place, asked him this morning and he's like, 'got rid of Sky a month ago'. So it's action stations for me. Spoken to NowTV and I think I understand but i'm a huge Luddite so if someone would just help me confirm: As someone with no TV and no NowTV box, if I buy the Entertainment package from them, i'll be able to watch TP online as it airs, including (it seems) the third and fourth episodes.
That's exactly right, all you need is a subscription and you will be able to stream on your laptop - just log in, stream Sky Atlantic live from 2 & then head to "catch up" section for the next two episodes.