Return to Twin Peaks | A Fan-Made Documentary

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Campfire

Return to Twin Peaks | A Fan-Made Documentary

Post by Campfire »

Return to Twin Peaks | A Fan-Made Documentary is finished! I posted the YouTube video below! Please check it out! I hope, if anything, my passion for the material shows in the video. Thank you!

https://youtu.be/mYUImorqxfc[/youtube]

Hello everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster!

I watched Twin Peaks when it first aired when I was 9 years old, I've been obsessed with it ever since. As I grew up, I got into filmmaking, and I've always wanted to make an in-depth, documentary/fan-film about my most beloved series, Twin Peaks.

For the past few years, I've been writing, and shooting scenes here and there as I can find the time and money to do so, but now that the new season of Twin Peaks is almost upon us, (something I never really anticipated) the pressure to get this thing finished before it airs is weighing down on my pretty heavy.

But, that's besides the point. The reason I'm posting, is that I need the help of maybe two of this forum's best and brightest Twin Peaks fans, to watch the film early and give me some feedback on the information within. Twin Peaks fact checkers, or historians, if you will.

Whoever volunteers, I will get the feedback of the members here, and maybe check out your posts to see if you know your stuff, and I'll be in touch.

This is truly a passion project for me, and I want to find people that are as passionate about it as I am, to maybe help me mold it a bit.

Your name will also be featured in the credits as consultants.

Here is the link to the first teaser trailer if you are interested!

LINK:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/retu ... 15169117#/

I look forward to hearing from you!

-Ryan C.
Attachments
IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2100.JPG (549.89 KiB) Viewed 12701 times
IMG_2099.JPG
IMG_2099.JPG (469.81 KiB) Viewed 12703 times
Last edited by Campfire on Tue May 02, 2017 9:00 am, edited 8 times in total.
In a world where you can look up and see an endless hallway of stars, anything is possible.
LonelySoul
RR Diner Member

Re: So, I'm Making A Twin Peaks Documentary, And I Need Your Help!

Post by LonelySoul »

Off the top of my head I recommend Brad Dukes (Oral History of Twin Peaks), John Thorne (Wrapped in Plastic) or Scott Ryan (Red Room Podcast). They know their shit. I'd volunteer - and I think I do know a lot about the universe - but I think I need to be honest and point you their way.
Come hang out at http://www.reddit.com/r/twinpeaks. I'm /u/iswitt, one of the moderators.
TvinPiks

Post by TvinPiks »

Also, Joel Bocko, who goes by the name of LostInTheMovies around these parts, is indispensable in this regard. Here's his excellent site with a wealth of TP contributions: http://thedancingimage.blogspot.si/
Campfire

Post by Campfire »

Thank you so much guys! This is exactly what I was looking for! I'll be sure to give you guys a shout too!
In a world where you can look up and see an endless hallway of stars, anything is possible.
Campfire

Post by Campfire »

As the documentary gets closer to completion, I'll be sure to post updates here to keep everyone up to speed on the progress.
CompletelySilent
Roadhouse Member

Post by CompletelySilent »

This sounds like a very interesting project! I don't think I'd be much help as I've only been a fan for about 2 years, but if you ever need some fan contributions, let me know as I'd gladly contribute :D
Diane! I'm holding in my hands a small box of chocolate bunnies.
Campfire

Post by Campfire »

I'm open to using any fan artwork, original music that might fit, ect.
Dalai Cooper
RR Diner Member

Post by Dalai Cooper »

TvinPiks wrote:Also, Joel Bocko, who goes by the name of LostInTheMovies around these parts, is indispensable in this regard. Here's his excellent site with a wealth of TP contributions: http://thedancingimage.blogspot.si/
Seconding this!
Campfire

Post by Campfire »

Dalai Cooper wrote:
TvinPiks wrote:Also, Joel Bocko, who goes by the name of LostInTheMovies around these parts, is indispensable in this regard. Here's his excellent site with a wealth of TP contributions: http://thedancingimage.blogspot.si/
Seconding this!
I'll definitely contact Joel and see if he's interested! Thank you!
Campfire

Post by Campfire »

I'm thinking of releasing the first 4 minutes of the documentary to give everyone a better idea of what direction it's going in. Stay tuned!
Campfire

The First 4 Minutes of Return to Twin Peaks - A Fan Made Documentary

Post by Campfire »

Well, as promised I put together a rough cut of the first 4 minutes of my Twin Peaks mini-doc. Hope you guys dig it!

https://youtu.be/Gpe2fRci93Q[/youtube]
Mace
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mace »

Nice work, Campfire! Looking good so far!
Campfire

Post by Campfire »

Thank you!
Campfire

Return to Twin Peaks - New Teaser Trailer 'Hop's Diner'

Post by Campfire »

Hey guys! We just posted the second teaser trailer to our new Twin Peaks documentary "Return to Twin Peaks!" It's almost done, and we will have it finished next month! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the "little bell icon" so you can know when the full film is released!

https://youtu.be/cJCHo1Brl1A[/youtube]
Campfire

Re: Return to Twin Peaks | A Fan-Made Documentary

Post by Campfire »

Hey guys! The full 23 minute version of Return to Twin Peaks is posted in the main thread! Please check it out!