A Request

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Chester Desmond
Roadhouse Member

Re: SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime SPOILERS Thread

Post by Chester Desmond »

Mrtickle wrote:I'm sorry to hear that Chester, it's a very tough thing to go through at any time. And I hope he is able to get the best possible treatment because there are some great things they can do nowadays. My dad has similar brain cancer right now, which is stage 4. So know how you feel mate. Keep talking to him and I hope your wish comes true :wink:
I am very sorry to hear it. I hope he makes a full recovery.
Hang loose, Houlies
Mrtickle

Re: SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime SPOILERS Thread

Post by Mrtickle »

Chester Desmond wrote:
Mrtickle wrote:I'm sorry to hear that Chester, it's a very tough thing to go through at any time. And I hope he is able to get the best possible treatment because there are some great things they can do nowadays. My dad has similar brain cancer right now, which is stage 4. So know how you feel mate. Keep talking to him and I hope your wish comes true :wink:
I am very sorry to hear it. I hope he makes a full recovery.
Thank you for the kind words.

I am very sorry to hear about your Dad Chester, you have my sincerest condolences. It's such an evil disease.

I'm sure he's up there talking to the real Philip Jeffries right now :)
mtsi
RR Diner Member

Re: A Request

Post by mtsi »

Chester Desmond wrote:Thanks everyone for the kind words.

My Dad left us on August 2nd.

People here were good enough to attempt to reach out to David Lynch, my Dad passed quicker than I thought he would so sadly we were not able to make something happen from Lynch's side.

Still the fact that people helped is nothing short of amazing and I will be forever apriciative of that.

Thanks again everyone. May the forest be with you all.
Sorry to read this. My dad died the same day! I guess they're up there waiting for Twin Peaks like the rest of us. Maybe God gets an advanced copy? Take care of yourself. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We live inside a dream.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Re: A Request

Post by krishnanspace »

Sorry to hear that.One of the most toughest experiences one has to go through.May his soul rest in peace.After every bad phase,there is always a good one.Take care