Twin Peaks outtakes DVD?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

rsngfrce

Twin Peaks outtakes DVD?

Post by rsngfrce »

This is my first post on here, so a brief introduction: I'm a long time Twin Peaks fanatic and also a collecting maniac. For reasons unknown, I've only really started collecting Twin Peaks related items recently. If anyone plays Twin Peaks trivia on QuizUp, hopefully you recognize my name from there, as I'm kind of the Twin Peaks chearleader on QuizUp and post a lot there.

Anyway, I recently became aware of the existence of the "Twin Peaks - Out-takes, Bloopers, and Deleted Scenes" DVD. This has been discussed here in the past, but I didn't want to necrobump those threads. It was being torrented at one time, but those links are now dead. Some parts of this were on YouTube, but recently got removed. :(

I am EXTREMELY interested in getting a copy of this SOMEHOW. If anyone happens to know of an active torrent, that would be great. I am also open to trades (I have the 4.5 hour version of This is Spinal Tap... not Twin Peaks, but...), defraying someone's expenses to send me a copy, eating three cans of garmonbozia... pretty much ANYTHING!

If anyone can help me out in any way, it would be greatly appreciated! :)
cowwithfivelegs
Roadhouse Member

Re: Twin Peaks outtakes DVD?

Post by cowwithfivelegs »

Last edited by cowwithfivelegs on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
rsngfrce

Post by rsngfrce »

cowwithfivelegs wrote:I have this. I believe I only have it in VIDEO_TS files. I am more than happy to share it with everyone if we can find out the best way to transfer it and get it online.
Awesome! I don't suppose you know how to torrent, do you? If not, I will have to see if I can come up with another method, unless somebody else knows a good one offhand... :D
rsngfrce

Post by rsngfrce »

cowwithfivelegs wrote:I have this. I believe I only have it in VIDEO_TS files. I am more than happy to share it with everyone if we can find out the best way to transfer it and get it online.
cowwithfivelegs, the best method I can come up with which should be easy for you is that I will PM you a link where you can upload the files to my Google Drive. Once that is done, I will post the link here for anyone else who wants to download them. I haven't actually done this before, but I did some research and believe it is all set up to work. I actually don't know if Google Drive has a download limit, but I can torrent them if necessary...
cowwithfivelegs
Roadhouse Member

Last edited by cowwithfivelegs on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
rsngfrce

Post by rsngfrce »

cowwithfivelegs wrote:What I would like more than anything is for these files to be converted to AVI or MPGs (or whatever), so that they can be easily uploaded to youtube and be available to the internets.

I got your PM and will respond once I am home and have access to the files themselves (I believe I still have the DVDr, too).
I can probably do that and put those files in the same place too, but uploading them to YouTube might be problematic, since CBS just recently had a compilation of some of the scenes from this DVD deleted (the guy who had uploaded it told me this was due to the music, which seems strange...)
cowwithfivelegs
Roadhouse Member

Last edited by cowwithfivelegs on Tue Oct 25, 2016 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
rsngfrce

Post by rsngfrce »

cowwithfivelegs wrote:I downloaded Handbrake and did some tests converting the files--all's good. I will start uploading everything by tomorrow evening/Saturday afternoon (at the latest).

There's a lot, so it'll likely come in chunks.
WHATEVER you upload is great (I've used Handbrake), but I'd love to get the original VIDEO_TS files too if possible (so they are not compressed). :D I might even be able to make a downloadable DVD out of those...
cowwithfivelegs
Roadhouse Member

rsngfrce

Post by rsngfrce »

OK, unfortunately what cowwithfivelegs uploaded to YouTube (interviews and bumpers) is NOT what I am looking for, I actually have most if not all of that already. What I am looking for is what is referenced in this link: http://www.dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1376 "Out-takes, Bloopers, and Deleted Scenes RARE!". I am interested in this for my own viewing pleasure, I have no desire to re-bootleg it or sell it or anything of the sort. I only offered to do what I could to make available to OTHERS HERE, if I was able to get it. So, if anyone wants to admit to having this, please contact me, by PM if you feel that is more appropriate. I'm just a fanATIC!
JackwithOneEye
Great Northern Member

Post by JackwithOneEye »

Wow, really cool stuff you uploaded cow with five legs ! I remember some of this when it was new.
fearltd
Roadhouse Member

Post by fearltd »

rsngfrce

Post by rsngfrce »

fearltd, you have my ETERNAL thanks for this! I found a torrent for it, but nobody has been seeding it, so my hopes were beginning to fade. Thanks so much! :D