Twin Peaks is Mount Olympus - Throne of Zeus (Jupiter)

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

bluefrank
Roadhouse Member

Twin Peaks is Mount Olympus - Throne of Zeus (Jupiter)

Post by bluefrank »

Zeus (Jupiter) threw his lightning/thunder bolts from Mount Olympus..with 2 (Twin) Peaks
There is even a direct reference in Utah... see pics

Mt Olympus and the 'twin peaks'
However it is the central, almost vertical, rocky peaks, that impress the visitor, over Litochoro, where the relief of the mountain displays on the horizon an apparent V, between two peaks (twin peaks) of almost equal height. In the left limb is Mytikas (or Pantheon - 2,918 metres (9,573 ft), Greece's highest peak, and on the right one Stefani (or Thronos Dios, Throne of Zeus - 2,902 metres, 9,521 ft), that presents the most impressive and steep peak of Olympus. I wonder if the given population size (51,201) is related (in some way) to the height (9,521) of the 'relevant' Stefani/Zeus Olympus peak?

It explains the whole garmonbozia issue too (the formica table etc) and the ending of both series and film, at least to a greater extent.

See latter section of my long blog post for more (about 3/4 down the blog post page)...aspects involve Twin Peaks, Eraserhead and Mulholland Drive...all reference the 'lightning bolt' of Zeus (Jupiter).

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot ... ating.html

When I get the time, I will put together an individual post...that won't be part of a larger body (as it is now), involving other artists and their media.