What new merchandise do you want to see?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

timgerdes

Re: What new merchandise do you want to see?

Post by timgerdes »

Mark B wrote:I'm pinning my hopes on figures - I need a little plastic Coop for my desk. In fact I need multiple - for my work desk and home desk.
I would love a line of Twin Peaks figures from MacFarlane Toys, similar to the stuff they've done for Lost or the Walking Dead. I'd definitely collect the entire town of Twin Peaks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Post by LostInTheMovies »

Mark B wrote:Ooh, good call Jerry, hadn't thought of coffee table books (actually, on that point, whatever happened to Paula's book?)
LostInTheMovies - yes! Part 2 would be amazing, my only worry would be is that do you think that Brad would need to allow a significant amount of time to pass before doing it? I find it hard to believe people would be so candid when it's recent.
I was wondering that too. But if this is just a one-off (as I highly suspect it would be) maybe they won't feel a need to keep anything under wraps (anymore so than they would with the original series, anyway - since being too candid about something that happened 25 years ago could also theoretically jeopardize their career in the present). Plus it has the virtue of memory being sharper. One of my only frustrations with Reflections - something Brad himself has spoken about being frustrated with - is how foggy people get when talking about what happened in season 2. This time, presumably, clarity would be easier to achieve. And maybe, now that he isn't planning another return to that world, Lynch himself would consent to an interview! Not that he'd be all that revealing haha.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Mark B wrote:Ooh, good call Jerry, hadn't thought of coffee table books (actually, on that point, whatever happened to Paula's book?)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Only she could say for sure.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
TIMMAH

Post by TIMMAH »

timgerdes wrote:
Mark B wrote:I'm pinning my hopes on figures - I need a little plastic Coop for my desk. In fact I need multiple - for my work desk and home desk.
I would love a line of Twin Peaks figures from MacFarlane Toys, similar to the stuff they've done for Lost or the Walking Dead. I'd definitely collect the entire town of Twin Peaks.

Twin Peaks Vinyl Idolz figures would be good too.
The Dream Man
Roadhouse Member

Post by The Dream Man »

TIMMAH wrote:
timgerdes wrote:

Twin Peaks Vinyl Idolz figures would be good too.
I'd be down for bobbleheads of the townsfolk. :D
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

I just want a LOT of new music
DirkG
RR Diner Member

Post by DirkG »

Ped wrote:
-Coffee and beer show tie in. Cooper dark roast beans, Black Lodge dark ale, Deputy Hawk IPA etc.
Maybe a Black Lodge Imperial Coffee Stout, 18% ABV.
Jack

Post by Jack »

and a White Lodge Imperial White IPA, so you can mix them both together for a One and the same Imperial Black and Tan?
DirkG
RR Diner Member

Post by DirkG »

Perfect. But chances are the stout might have to float at bottom and not the top because it would of course have a body of scorched engine oil.