Moving Through Time - FWWM Memories

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

lindseylee

Moving Through Time - FWWM Memories

Post by lindseylee »

I've now watched the new documentary at least 20 times and I have to say it has now become one of my all time favorites. It is now almost mandatory viewing with the film and missing pieces. I read that dugpa produced it and wanted to say thank you for giving us such a fascinating behind the scenes look at such an underrated gem of a movie.
LostInTheMovies
Bookhouse Member

Re: Moving Through Time - FWWM Memories

Post by LostInTheMovies »

lindseylee wrote:I've now watched the new documentary at least 20 times and I have to say it has now become one of my all time favorites. It is now almost mandatory viewing with the film and missing pieces. I read that dugpa produced it and wanted to say thank you for giving us such a fascinating behind the scenes look at such an underrated gem of a movie.
Totally agree with the above. While the anecdotes in the original Phenemonon doc are interesting (the one on the New Line disc that was carried over to the blu-ray alongside Moving Through Time), the way it was edited is so frustrating. Refreshing to have a comprehensive take on such a great movie. My only wish is that it was longer!
Mb3
RR Diner Member

Post by Mb3 »

This short documentary (wasn't it originally planned to be a little bit longer ?) is also among my favorite bonus features from the TP entire mystery box set. The only other extra footage that comes close to it in my opinion is the Between Two Worlds interview or conversation.
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

Mb3 wrote:This short documentary (wasn't it originally planned to be a little bit longer ?) is also among my favorite bonus features from the TP entire mystery box set. The only other extra footage that comes close to it in my opinion is the Between Two Worlds interview or conversation.
And The Missing Pieces, Mb3, right? Those 3 featurettes made the set absolutely worth buying. All three are excellent and each completely different from the other. Thanks again to Dugpa for his involvement!
Mb3
RR Diner Member

Post by Mb3 »

Yes, of course The Missing Pieces too. How could I forget to mention that. TMP were actually the main reason why I bought the whole set.