NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Bookworm
Roadhouse Member

Re: NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

Post by Bookworm »

I remember having seen, months ago, on the spoiler thread, a picture of Kyle Machlachlan on set
Spoiler:
He was in DoppelCoop outfit, in front of what looked like the motel from episode 3. In the same post there was also a pic with some blond girl with a shock blanket on her.
I can't find that picture again, did someone have it or can point me in the right direction? Thanks!
dud
RR Diner Member

Post by dud »

Jonah wrote:Given that
Spoiler:
her letter to Lynch in character recently surfaced
I wonder does this give any credence to that old rumour?
Spoiler:
in fact I think the whole letter thing makes it less likely that she will appear: the scripts were completed before the show was announced, so she wrote that letter to Lynch after it was announced, implying she wasn't in the script. so Lynch and frost would have had to write her in after the letter for her to appear in the show. plus, if she was a surprise cameo in the show, I doubt they'd share that letter
Esselgee
RR Diner Member

Post by Esselgee »

Bookworm wrote:I remember having seen, months ago, on the spoiler thread, a picture of Kyle Machlachlan on set
Spoiler:
He was in DoppelCoop outfit, in front of what looked like the motel from episode 3. In the same post there was also a pic with some blond girl with a shock blanket on her.
I can't find that picture again, did someone have it or can point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Here ya go:
mtsi
RR Diner Member

Re: RE: Re: NON SPOILERS: Twin Peaks: Season 3 on Showtime Thread

Post by mtsi »

mtwentz wrote:
Jonah wrote:Given that
Spoiler:
her letter to Lynch in character recently surfaced
I wonder does this give any credence to that old rumour?
I don't know but I'd like to keep the mystery open- it could be anyone and I am sure mtsi will let us know when the drawer is open.

Or at least we'll know it when we see it :-)
Or if they make it in final cut.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
We live inside a dream.
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

Esselgee wrote:
Here ya go:
Spoiler:

Was anyone able to identify this girl in the cast list?
N. Needleman
Lodge Member

Post by N. Needleman »

Doesn't look like JJL or Nicole LaLiberte to me.
AnotherBlueRoseCase wrote:The Return is clearly guaranteed a future audience among stoners and other drug users.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

Brings back some memories!
Spoiler:
I completely forgot we had seen long haired Coop in that article. Makes me happy the Spoiler thread was taken away, because when DoppelCoop first appeared in Part 1, it was fresh and new to me.
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
dud
RR Diner Member

Post by dud »

pretty sure that actress is not on the cast list
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

N. Needleman wrote:Doesn't look like JJL or Nicole LaLiberte to me.
dud wrote:pretty sure that actress is not on the cast list
This is stand-in Ashley Siloac. For those that are unaware, a stand-in is a person who substitutes for the actor before filming, for technical purposes such as lighting and camera setup. You can actually see her as an extra as the Lucky 7 Insurance receptionist too, as Cooper and Phil walk into the office for the first time.
ashley_siloac.jpg
ashley_siloac.jpg (14 KiB) Viewed 8874 times
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

vicksvapor77 wrote:
N. Needleman wrote:Doesn't look like JJL or Nicole LaLiberte to me.
dud wrote:pretty sure that actress is not on the cast list
This is stand-in Ashley Siloac. For those that are unaware, a stand-in is a person who substitutes for the actor before filming, for technical purposes such as lighting and camera setup. You can actually see her as an extra as the Lucky 7 Insurance receptionist too, as Cooper and Phil walk into the office for the first time.
ashley_siloac.jpg
Thanks for the info!
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

Esselgee wrote:
Bookworm wrote:I remember having seen, months ago, on the spoiler thread, a picture of Kyle Machlachlan on set
Spoiler:

Here ya go:
I remember this article, god we talked about those actresses for pages... How strategically placed were those poles in the shot of Kyle. you couldn't tell then that he had a wig on. Imagine if we saw the full Mr C back then :lol:
eyeboogers
Great Northern Member

Post by eyeboogers »

Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
Esselgee wrote:
Spoiler:

Here ya go:
I remember this article, god we talked about those actresses for pages... How strategically placed were those poles in the shot of Kyle. you couldn't tell then that he had a wig on. Imagine if we saw the full Mr C back then :lol:
and we didn't spot him on that bottom cast & crew picture at all, since we weren't aware of the long hair.
Cooperscoffeecup
RR Diner Member

Post by Cooperscoffeecup »

eyeboogers wrote:
Cooperscoffeecup wrote:
Esselgee wrote:

Here ya go:
and we didn't spot him on that bottom cast & crew picture at all, since we weren't aware of the long hair.
I didn't even recognise him when I looked at the article just before. I wish all the photos we had in the spoiler thread were available now.
Jonah
Global Moderator

Post by Jonah »

We didn't
Spoiler:
see that scene with Bad Coop and Jennifer Jason Leigh yet
did we? The one we saw so far was different right?
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
mtsi
RR Diner Member

Post by mtsi »

We'll see.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
We live inside a dream.