Simultaneous Tweets from David Lynch & Mark Frost

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

chalfont
Roadhouse Member

Re: Simultaneous Tweets from David Lynch & Mark Frost

Post by chalfont »

6th October 2014 - around 17:30 CET
I will remember this moment for the rest of my life.

Have never really had any realistic dreams this ever would happen - actually like some other on here have stated - I haven't really wanted it either. Felt like it was best if it stayed the way it was. But the fact that DL is going to do no one else is even close to capable of creating - and that we - in about 2 years time - are going to experience this - is fantastic. I have the same feelings as someone wrote here today or yesterday; Twin Peaks is a vital part of my life - don't mess with it!! But how can I turn down an offer to experience more of this beautiful world in the hands of DL and MF themselves.
Browsing through all main norwegians news sites - they're all putting this news among the top stories. My eyes are swelling up - haha - it's like I can finally say to everyone I know who really never understood my passion for this show: "You see!!! This IS important and special!!!!!!" hahahaha. Wonder how on earth I will be able to sleep tonight.....the owls outside are probably going to keep me awake.....;-)
The_Owl
Roadhouse Member

Post by The_Owl »

hopesfall wrote:I'm willing to eat some of my words, and I don't want to hijack the thread, but I've just found out my wife is pregnant with our first child so... all I can say is wow.

I think I'll remember this time and perhaps give it a chance after all! My heart is fluttering today. Holy shit.
Dale for a boy, Laura for a girl.
No alternative choice now !

Congratz
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Official thread for the new series of Twin Peaks:

http://www.dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2644
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM