Frank Silva interview footage?

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Frank Silva interview footage?

Post by jlyon1515 »

Does anyone know what the source is for the footage of Frank Silva in the 1992 FWWM video press kit below? I've linked to the 2 specific points where he is featured.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApGwFJ8u_ao#t=319
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApGwFJ8u_ao#t=379

I would love to see the full interview, because it's rare to see Frank with this "happy go lucky" attitude.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Frank Silva interview footage?

Post by Jerry Horne »

They are both from the same Japanese interview. I sent it to you and Amanda in full to play (with other discs) at the Fest.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

Jerry Horne wrote:They are both from the same Japanese interview. I sent it to you and Amanda in full to play (with other discs) at the Fest.
Ahh, okay, I'll have to go through them then. She was more in charge of that aspect of the fest. I was always doing the two back-to-back 3-hour-long bus tours when those videos were being shown.

Thanks for the info!
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

jlyon1515 wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:They are both from the same Japanese interview. I sent it to you and Amanda in full to play (with other discs) at the Fest.
Ahh, okay, I'll have to go through them then. She was more in charge of that aspect of the fest. I was always doing the two back-to-back 3-hour-long bus tours when those videos were being shown.

Thanks for the info!
No prob. It's on one of the two discs that has the 4 hour long 'Japanese Marathon' broadcast.

My favorite Frank interview/speech is his appearance at the '93 Fest.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
mtsi
RR Diner Member

Post by mtsi »

I really want to see these interviews and they've been removed from Youtube, of course. Any other ways to see it?
We live inside a dream.