Twin Peaks retrospective at USC

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Twin Peaks retrospective at USC

Post by Jerry Horne »

Russ Tamblyn added to a packed 2/10 lineup!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

And Robyn Lively to 3/24! And it looks like Gary Hershberger has been rescheduled from the 3/24 to this upcoming weekend.

This really is a remarkable gathering of talent. Just extraordinary. So excited to go to all of these!!
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

What a line up for this week!!! Bobby, Shelly, Norma!!!
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

I wonder if they asked LF Boyle to attend? How about Everett McGill, James Marshall, Miguel Ferrer, Richard Beymer, Heather Graham?

Just wondering, as it seems as if almost everyone else has been mentioned (as either confirmed or possibilities).

Any word on Joan Chen or the Deschanels?

Plus I wonder who they'll be inviting to the FWWM screening. Lynch? Badalamenti? Wise & Lee?

Anyway, I have to say again what an absolutely amazing lineup of guests they're getting. So sad I can't attend these. But at least we have the internet!
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
missoulamt
RR Diner Member

Post by missoulamt »

I'd rather have MJA than Fenn :)
Mastershake
Roadhouse Member

Post by Mastershake »

Jerry Horne wrote:Little Mike has pissed off a lot of cast members. Careful.
You know what he did?
SenorDroolcup

Post by SenorDroolcup »

I wonder if they asked LF Boyle to attend? How about Everett McGill, James Marshall, Miguel Ferrer, Richard Beymer, Heather Graham?

Just wondering, as it seems as if almost everyone else has been mentioned (as either confirmed or possibilities).

Plus I wonder who they'll be inviting to the FWWM screening. Lynch? Badalamenti? Wise & Lee?
Happy to provide answers: LFB has been invited, but no reply from her reps. My guess is that she has put some distance between herself and TP activities, but that's just speculation.

Everett has been relatively untraceable, but I finally got word out to him yesterday and am hoping for a reply. James is probable for FWWM, Miguel turned us down (through his reps), Richard will be out of the country and Heather's reps haven't gotten back to me either.

Joan's reps have told me to check in closer to the date - she has expressed interest, and we're hoping to time an appearance with Michael Ontkean, who is also tentative, though we're working on the proposed March 24th Q&A.

Caleb is a USC alumnus, and is planning to join us, hopefully with Mary Jo. He's out of town shooting something until end of February, so we're pending further knowledge of their availability.

Ray Wise has confirmed the FWWM panel on May 5th. Sheryl has confirmed doing a panel, but sadly, I think FWWM won't work for her schedule. Other invitees for FWWM include Phoebe Augustine, Walter Olkewicz, Chris Isaak, Pamela Gidley, Moira Kelly, Eric DaRe, Patricia Norris and Jennifer Lynch (nothing to report yet).

As for DL & AB, let's talk in a months time! 8)
SenorDroolcup

Post by SenorDroolcup »

For full disclosure: also waiting to schedule David Patrick Kelly, Jonathan Shaw, Julee Cruise, Paul Trejo, Sherilyn Fenn and Kyle MacLachlan, who have each expressed interest. I'm also out to Michael Parks, David Duchovny, Harry Goaz, and Deepak Nayar (no word yet).
kafard
RR Diner Member

Post by kafard »

Mastershake wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:Little Mike has pissed off a lot of cast members. Careful.
You know what he did?
I'm also curious to know what exactly happened with MJA with the others.
I saw "things" on his Facebook but I didn't understand what was happening really...
An explanation someone? Jerry?
A french little guy named : Dam.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

SenorDroolcup wrote:

Happy to provide answers: LFB has been invited, but no reply from her reps. My guess is that she has put some distance between herself and TP activities, but that's just speculation.

Everett has been relatively untraceable, but I finally got word out to him yesterday and am hoping for a reply. James is probable for FWWM, Miguel turned us down (through his reps), Richard will be out of the country and Heather's reps haven't gotten back to me either.

Joan's reps have told me to check in closer to the date - she has expressed interest, and we're hoping to time an appearance with Michael Ontkean, who is also tentative, though we're working on the proposed March 24th Q&A.

Caleb is a USC alumnus, and is planning to join us, hopefully with Mary Jo. He's out of town shooting something until end of February, so we're pending further knowledge of their availability.

Ray Wise has confirmed the FWWM panel on May 5th. Sheryl has confirmed doing a panel, but sadly, I think FWWM won't work for her schedule. Other invitees for FWWM include Phoebe Augustine, Walter Olkewicz, Chris Isaak, Pamela Gidley, Moira Kelly, Eric DaRe, Patricia Norris and Jennifer Lynch (nothing to report yet).

As for DL & AB, let's talk in a months time! 8)
Thanks so much for the response! I can't wait to see who ends up coming. Not surprised at all that LFB didn't reply, considering she distanced herself from the show as soon as it ended. But its nice to know she was invited. I was hoping for Heather...

Chen & Ontkean together would be amazing.

Once again- thanks for all the effort. The lineups are amazing, and it seems like pretty much all involved with TP were invited to attend. Really looking forward to hearing about these. Many of the behind the scenes people I haven't heard from before.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

MA said some things that angered and insulted cast, crew and some fans. I don't wish to derail this thread. So back to the USC event...
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
skawitch
Roadhouse Member

Post by skawitch »

I note one omission: what date will the pine weasel be attending?
missoulamt
RR Diner Member

Post by missoulamt »

Any word on if/when the alleged pro shot videos from the Q&As will make their way onto Youtube?
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Jerry Horne wrote:MA said some things that angered and insulted cast, crew and some fans. I don't wish to derail this thread. So back to the USC event...
I wonder if he'd be involved if Twin Peaks were to return... ( :wink: )
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

Paul Trejo (editor) added to 3/3.
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"