Twin Peaks...Under The Sycamore Tree.

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

bluefrank
Roadhouse Member

Twin Peaks...Under The Sycamore Tree.

Post by bluefrank »

I used to post over at 'Twin Peaks Gazette' until it went south (boo!)...and I thought that perhaps, a few here might in interested in a post I've done on my 'blog site' (which is mainly Kubrick oriented, but I'm getting around to adding in Lynch etc). The main body is about the 'esoteric aspects' of the last 2 episodes that were shown on the same night, way back when. Black Lodge/White Lodge and the whole mythos of that particular aspect.

"Twin Peaks...Under The Sycamore Tree."

It's the latest post on there and I hope some may find it useful. There is also plenty of other stuff there re: Kubrick and Lynch etc.

For some it'll be 'too far out there' and I fully appreciate that, but others may find it of some use and interest.

So it's either a 'heads up' or 'face palm'.

http://subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.com
Faringold

Re: Twin Peaks...Under The Sycamore Tree.

Post by Faringold »

What a delightful article. Thanks for putting the work in! I've been rewatching TP over the past few months and I've only got the finale left so I found this at just the right time. I love that you weren't afraid of making any and every connection that felt interesting to you.

I loved the Osiris/Isis stuff and the Crowley material in particular. Apparently Crowley references a 'Black Lodge' in his novel The Moonchild but I haven't got around to reading it yet.

Thanks again, I loved following your connections. :D
bluefrank
Roadhouse Member

Re: Twin Peaks...Under The Sycamore Tree.

Post by bluefrank »

Faringold wrote:What a delightful article. Thanks for putting the work in! I've been rewatching TP over the past few months and I've only got the finale left so I found this at just the right time. I love that you weren't afraid of making any and every connection that felt interesting to you.

I loved the Osiris/Isis stuff and the Crowley material in particular. Apparently Crowley references a 'Black Lodge' in his novel The Moonchild but I haven't got around to reading it yet.

Thanks again, I loved following your connections. :D

Glad you enjoyed...appreciate the response.

"Thank you....thank you kindly."