June 10, 1991

Discussion of Twin Peaks TV Series, Fire Walk With Me, and Books

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

Forum rules
Welcome to the forum. We know our members are passionate about their love for all things Twin Peaks. You wouldn't be here if that wasn't the case. Despite having differing viewpoints it is a policy that we all treat each other with mutual respect.

Posting abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated, or any material that may violate any laws be it of your country or the country where this forum is hosted will get you permanently banned.

Posting of spoilers are allowed as long as you indicate (Spoilers) in the topic name and use the Spoiler Tag.
Black Rose

June 10, 1991

Postby Black Rose » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 pm

The last episode aired.

Damn Twin Peaks kicked ass.
Audrey Horne

Re: June 10, 1991

Postby Audrey Horne » Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:45 am

wow, I was going to post the same thing.

if it seems like yesterday we were just celebrating the 20th annivesary of the premiere, well it's because it practically was. Twin Peaks came and went so fast... but it was "the concentrate they make concentrate from." (horrible Audrey quote from the last double episode)

And June 10th is the date the last two episodes aired as a double episode TV movie of the week -on a Monday no less. It was supposed to be April and beginning of May.

feeling nostalgic again.
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:20 am

"You can check in but you can never leave. Shouldn't Agent Cooper be leaving The Red Rood soon?"

Mark Frost 6/10/11
qbin2001

Postby qbin2001 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 pm

Jerry Horne wrote:"You can check in but you can never leave. Shouldn't Agent Cooper be leaving The Red Rood soon?"

Mark Frost 6/10/11

This is wonderful year for all Twin Peaks fans. New music released, photos, merchandise, diary's reprint... Jerry, is it possible, it could be any better???
Ross

Postby Ross » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:25 pm

qbin2001 wrote:
Jerry Horne wrote:"You can check in but you can never leave. Shouldn't Agent Cooper be leaving The Red Rood soon?"

Mark Frost 6/10/11

This is wonderful year for all Twin Peaks fans. New music released, photos, merchandise, diary's reprint... Jerry, is it possible, it could be any better???

Yes!! If we see Jerry & Paula's book sometime!!!
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:37 pm

qbin2001 wrote:

Mark Frost 6/10/11

Even if they just released the music, this would have been the most exciting thing since the last soundtrack! For me, it's all about the music!
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:41 pm

Ross wrote:
qbin2001 wrote:

Mark Frost 6/10/11

Yes!! If we see Jerry & Paula's book sometime!!!

Wouldn't that be nice! Trust me folks I'm keeping the pressure on Paula to get serious about it. Most TP projects seemed cursed or take 20 years to get released.
Ross

Postby Ross » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Jerry Horne wrote:Even if they just released the music, this would have been the most exciting thing since the last soundtrack! For me, it's all about the music!

You know I'm right there with you, Jerry!! We've been chatting about the music for years- so this is a dream come true- as people can see from all my posts and my own blog/site!
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
Ross

Postby Ross » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Jerry Horne wrote:Wouldn't that be nice! Trust me folks I'm keeping the pressure on Paula to get serious about it. Most TP projects seemed cursed or take 20 years to get released.

Well. you know that I, and I'm sure many others, are rootin' for you!!! We all want to see the books happen!!

Return to “Twin Peaks Movie, TV, Books”