Sheryl Lee & Sherilyn Fenn to attend 2011 Twin Peaks Fest

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Sheryl Lee & Sherilyn Fenn to attend 2011 Twin Peaks Fest

Post by Jerry Horne »

2011 Twin Peaks Fest lineup:

Sheryl Lee
Sherilyn Fenn
Lenny Von Dohlen
Charlotte Stewart

Book your tickets at:

http://www.twinpeaksfest.com/
Last edited by Jerry Horne on Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Iamnotwhatiseem

Re: Sheryl Lee to attend 2011 Twin Peaks Fest

Post by Iamnotwhatiseem »

I am so excited I think I just made a mess... My first fest and Laura Palmer is going to be there ... Woo Hoo...
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Re: Sheryl Lee to attend 2011 Twin Peaks Fest

Post by Jerry Horne »

Sherilyn Fenn now confirmed at as well!

http://www.twinpeaksfest.com
Audrey Horne
Lodge Member

Re: Sheryl Lee & Sherilyn Fenn to attend 2011 Twin Peaks Fes

Post by Audrey Horne »

it's going to be a lot of fun. I hope you can make it this year, Jerry.

I haven't met Sheryl, but I know rainbow got to work with her last year at the LA convention of had a blast.

And Sherilyn is just wonderful in person. So personable, fun, witty, goofy in the best possible sense, and overall genuine. I remember when I first met her and was nervous that if she was a jerk,or just phoning it in, would it ruin my perception of ever watching the show again. It couldn't have been further from the truth.

And the whole event is fantastic. Jared, Amanda, Josh and the Eisenstadts do such a tremendous job and make you feel welcomed right off the bat. I can't wait to go again.
God, I love this music. Isn't it too dreamy?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Audrey Horne wrote:it's going to be a lot of fun. I hope you can make it this year, Jerry.

I haven't met Sheryl, but I know rainbow got to work with her last year at the LA convention of had a blast.

And Sherilyn is just wonderful in person. So personable, fun, witty, goofy in the best possible sense, and overall genuine. I remember when I first met her and was nervous that if she was a jerk,or just phoning it in, would it ruin my perception of ever watching the show again. It couldn't have been further from the truth.

And the whole event is fantastic. Jared, Amanda, Josh and the Eisenstadts do such a tremendous job and make you feel welcomed right off the bat. I can't wait to go again.
It would be cool to go, but I doubt it for this year. Would love to see you and everyone else again.

Paula was selling her prints at that LA signing and I got some great Lee & Fenn signed items!

I agree, Jared and Amanda do an amazing job! If Lee and Fenn do end up attending, this would be the best lineup yet, no question.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Lenny Von Dohlen added!
bosguy1981
Great Northern Member

Post by bosguy1981 »

I hope somebody will ask Sherilyn about Audrey's planned presence in Fire Walk With Me so we can get some insight on that.

She's already explained why she didn't do the movie, but I wonder if she ever read an early version of the script that included Audrey's scenes (or if David at least described his ideas for Audrey's role in the movie). I've always wanted to know.

Even though many characters from the series just got one or two scenes (usually unrelated to the "main action" in FWWM), I've always felt that David would have somehow worked Audrey into the film in a bigger way.
vancurenw
Roadhouse Member

Post by vancurenw »

This is fantastic! I have wanted to go for years, and I feel like I have to get there this year.