If they were to do a third season...

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

missoulamt
RR Diner Member

If they were to do a third season...

Post by missoulamt »

It will surely never happen, but if Lynch/Frost decided to revive TP with the original cast for a third season, how would you like it to play out in terms of storyline etc?

One problem is that MacLachlan looks so different these days, but still, let's hear from you... :)
DeathBag

Re: If they were to do a third season...

Post by DeathBag »

The whole point is Cooper has aged while stuck in the Lodge for 15 or was it 25 years (cant remember the time) ... I dont see why they cant pick up where they left off with an aged MacLachlan. A haircut and back in character - MacLachlan will be Cooper again. I wouldn't use makeup - just imagine that he doesn't have as much wrinkles as he did in the lodge ... and here's your starting point.

Plot: Get Cooper out of the Lodge ... still have Bob possessing Cooper in TPs - unexplained murders, etc. etc.

If Mädchen Amick, Dana Ashbrook, Lara Flynn Boyle, Sherilyn Fenn, James Marshall, Kimmy Robertson, Heather Graham, Sheryl Lee (maybe), recast Bob, Man from another Place (what's Anderson look like these days), and others (Beymer might be too old) can commit to coming back - I would cast a younger generation of actors and go through sort of the same scenarios. Drug using, sex crazed, hot chick (Katie Cassidy) on the path of being murdered.

Explain who lived - who died (Don Davis no longer with us - have Bob/Cooper kill off Briggs' character) - possibilities are endless. I was hoping for an entire season getting Cooper out of the lodge the first season - or make that the point of the entire series. Again, there's tons of possibilities of stories that has happened between the years (according to the show).

I have tons of great ideas - sorry I didn't explain this crap in detail - I just don't have the time right now since I'm leaving work.