Carel Struycken to Join Us for 2009 Twin Peaks Festival

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Carel Struycken to Join Us for 2009 Twin Peaks Festival

Post by jlyon1515 »

Great news, Carel Struycken has accepted our invitation to join us for the 2009 Twin Peaks Festival. You will definitely remember Carel as The Giant, the mysterious Lodge denizen who provides Agent Cooper with important clues and warnings throughout the series. Carel has also been in numerous other films and television shows, including Star Trek: The Next Generation, The Addams Family films, and The Witches of Eastwick, to name a few. You can view his IMDb profile here: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0835393/
For other announcements and festival information, visit http://www.twinpeaksfest.com

Please remember that the celebrity guest list is subject to change at any time. We only announce those celebrities who have firmly accepted our invitation, but as our guests are also working actors, they may have to pull out of the festival if they receive work that conflicts with the festival schedule. If this happens, we will do everything we can to secure another guest to take their place.
yvanehtnioj1214
Roadhouse Member

Re: Carel Struycken to Join Us for 2009 Twin Peaks Festival

Post by yvanehtnioj1214 »

Wow, this is great. When I bought my ticket I thought I was taking a bit of a gamble because I didn't know which cast members would show, but Carel was one of the specific people I was hoping for. Thanks, I'm really looking forward to attending my first Peaks Fest.
Brad D
Global Moderator

Re: Carel Struycken to Join Us for 2009 Twin Peaks Festival

Post by Brad D »

holy shit