Question about the 2009 Peaks Fest

General discussion on Twin Peaks not related to the series, film, books, music, photos, or collectors merchandise.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

yvanehtnioj1214
Roadhouse Member

Question about the 2009 Peaks Fest

Post by yvanehtnioj1214 »

I looked at the website, but I couldn't find out what cast members are going to be there. Do they usually not announce which cast members will be there until the period for buying tickets is over? I know seeing cast members isn't the entire point of the festival, but I would like to know if I'm going to pay the ticket price plus traveling expenses.
Brad D
Global Moderator

Re: Question about the 2009 Peaks Fest

Post by Brad D »

i imagine they probably wont be announced for a few more weeks. the line-up changed quite a bit right before last year, so nothing is quite 100% either way. didnt sherilyn fenn back out at the last moment one year? i know some folks are still quite bitter over that.
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Celebrity guests are announced as they confirm and as Brad mentioned can change up to the last minute. I was on the committee of the 2002 Twin Peaks Fest and Celebrity Guests were literally being added and dropping up to the last day of the Festival.

Best to check the site and register on their message board for up to the minute info.

-B
yvanehtnioj1214
Roadhouse Member

Post by yvanehtnioj1214 »

Okay, thanks. I guess it may be a bit of a gamble for me to get these tickets, but I'll give it some more thought.