My miss the show and the characters

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

My miss the show and the characters

Post by krishnanspace »

Its been 2 weeks since the show ended and I am missing the show a lot!!Sad to hear that Harry Dean Stanton passed away :(
I hope if a season 4 is incoming,it should be within the next 5 years.The cast is getting pretty old now.I hope it happens soon and it should have the small town feel back again

I meant "I miss the show and the characters" :D
Last edited by krishnanspace on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Firewalkwithme91
Roadhouse Member

Re: My miss the show and the characters

Post by Firewalkwithme91 »

I miss the show as well. Not only is the pleasure of experiencing every episode for the first time gone but it also seems like more and more podcasting people are taking a break now and everyone is just busy taking taking it all in.
mtwentz
Lodge Member

Post by mtwentz »

I am about to take a break myself, but then we'll have The Final Dossier to debate and then after that the extras on the DVD/Blu Ray!
F*&^ you Gene Kelly
PeaksCarnivaleLost
Roadhouse Member

Post by PeaksCarnivaleLost »

I have binged these eps countless times, fall asleep to my DVR every night (have to be careful what ep i queue up because the Car Horn scene with the screaming woman is not what i am looking for) and just when i thought the chat boards would die it seems we are still discussing it.

Time flies krishnan. It's one thing i found out.

I would love a Season 4. Now that i know what i am signing on for it would actually be fun.

I remember laughing when i read some post about Dougie not waking up till almost the end. If i had just wrapped my head around it sooner i would've enjoyed the first run more.

But these things play excellent on re-watch. Still some FF-ing, but not bad

cheer up Krishnan!! it could be worse.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

PeaksCarnivaleLost wrote:I have binged these eps countless times, fall asleep to my DVR every night (have to be careful what ep i queue up because the Car Horn scene with the screaming woman is not what i am looking for) and just when i thought the chat boards would die it seems we are still discussing it.

Time flies krishnan. It's one thing i found out.

I would love a Season 4. Now that i know what i am signing on for it would actually be fun.

I remember laughing when i read some post about Dougie not waking up till almost the end. If i had just wrapped my head around it sooner i would've enjoyed the first run more.

But these things play excellent on re-watch. Still some FF-ing, but not bad

cheer up Krishnan!! it could be worse.
But it was a wonderful journey nonetheless.
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

I remember in 2015 when they were filming ,the amount of speculation going on was crazy.Cant believe its been 2 years