List of all the unsolved mysteries (SPOILERS)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

claaa7
Great Northern Member

Re: List of all the unsolved mysteries (SPOILERS)

Post by claaa7 »

how was the Red Room created and filmed this year? it certainly looks digitally enhanced, but i imagine they had a set with the floor painted and real red curtains set up, but then made it larger and the curtains wider in post-production? it certainly took some time to get used to and i still prefer the original way it looked.. the new way did make way for some really cool shots though, like the curtains flowing up and away to reveal the White Horse, etc.

an unsolved mystery to me ;)
Soolsma
Bookhouse Member

Post by Soolsma »

What else did Hawk encounter or experience at Glastonbury Grove, if anything? One of my most itching questions.
Carrie Page: "It's a long way... In those days, I was too young to know any better."
Xavi
RR Diner Member

Post by Xavi »

Hawk, there's fire where you are going.
For the sake of synchronicity lets assume that when Hawk passed the Red Curtains area at Glastonbury Grove he had the murder case of Laura Palmer in his mind. At that very same time she re-appeares in the Red Room, as announced 25 years ago.
Valaquen
Roadhouse Member

Post by Valaquen »

Cipher wrote:"Two birds, one stone" thought: Solve Laura's murder; defeat whatever cosmic evil they refer to as "Judy."
I thought the "birds" were the doppelganger and BOB, and the stone was Freddie's gloved fist. I'm sure Cooper even mentions it during the scene, or thereabouts.
Mr. Jackpots
RR Diner Member

Post by Mr. Jackpots »

Valaquen wrote:
Cipher wrote:"Two birds, one stone" thought: Solve Laura's murder; defeat whatever cosmic evil they refer to as "Judy."
I thought the "birds" were the doppelganger and BOB, and the stone was Freddie's gloved fist. I'm sure Cooper even mentions it during the scene, or thereabouts.
The two birds could also be Dougie and Richard. And the stone, the Golden "seed".

Or Mr. C and Dougie are the birds. And Cooper is the stone.

Or are Laura and Carrie the birds. And the golden Laura orb is the stone.

Or the Mitchum brothers are the birds. And the cherry pie is the stone.

I have yet to comprehend the Fireman scene between him and Cooper. It's too cryptic. Most of us understand that a lot of Lynch's films are up for interpretation.

You are the dreamer.
Mystery Solved!