List of all the unsolved mysteries (SPOILERS)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Daliz
Roadhouse Member

Re: List of all the unsolved mysteries

Post by Daliz »

^ That's a really good question. Mr C goes around killing people just like that (Darya, Jack, Phyllis at least so far, Ray almost), and if killing Good Coop is so very important, why doesn't he do that himself :?:
KyleRickards
RR Diner Member

Post by KyleRickards »

Daliz wrote:^ That's a really good question. Mr C goes around killing people just like that (Darya, Jack, Phyllis at least so far, Ray almost), and if killing Good Coop is so very important, why doesn't he do that himself :?:
I wonder if there is some reason why DoppleCoop can't take on DougieCoop directly. As noted above, he certainly physically looks like he could do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
BigEd
RR Diner Member

Post by BigEd »

krishnanspace wrote:
BigEd wrote:
krishnanspace wrote: 17.Why doesn't Mr.C kill Cooper?
This one has me scratching my head. Don't we think that Mr. C has already ordered a hit on Coop through Mr. Todd? And, if that fails, told Buck that he may have two more jobs in Vegas after he kills the Warden? Why is this an "unsolved mystery?"
I meant why doesn't Mr C do it himself
He's a man with resources. People with resources don't do "dirty work" themselves (paint the house, cut down the tree, kill their doppleganger, etc. etc.). I just don't see a "mystery" on this one. The rest are great! Just not this one.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

My biggest question about Mr. C's hit on DougieCoop is why does he take out the hit BEFORE the switch happens in episode 3? The whole point for creating Dougie is to track the Lodge into switching Cooper for Dougie, and not Mr. C, correct? Which is exactly what happened. But Mr. C puts the hit out before the switch!! If it had gone thru, it would have ruined the whole plan!
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

I'm still hazy on the whole Hastings/Ruth/Secretary thing. First off, did both the secretary AND Ruth have the coordinates? And who actually killed Ruth, Briggs, and set up the bodies like that in Ruth's apartment? Was that done just to frame Hastings? Jefferies (or the impostor on the phone) says that EvilCoop met with Briggs. Which implies EvilCoop was there when the whole thing went down? Did he kill Ruth? But if so, why not just get the coordinates from her arm himself? And I guess Jack rigged the secretary's car to kill her? But EvilCoop didn't yet know if Ray had gotten the info/coordinates from her yet.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
Manwith
RR Diner Member

Post by Manwith »

KyleRickards wrote:
Daliz wrote:^ That's a really good question. Mr C goes around killing people just like that (Darya, Jack, Phyllis at least so far, Ray almost), and if killing Good Coop is so very important, why doesn't he do that himself :?:
I wonder if there is some reason why DoppleCoop can't take on DougieCoop directly. As noted above, he certainly physically looks like he could do it.

He's been busy trying to get the coordinates before the event. That's probably more important to him than killing Coop. He delegates the less important work.
Manwith
RR Diner Member

Post by Manwith »

krishnanspace wrote:
6.Where is Brigg's head?
This is not a mystery. We have the answer- the head is floating in space on a magical mystery tour as seen in episode 3. The answer makes no sense in any rational way, but it's been answered!
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Manwith wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:
6.Where is Brigg's head?
This is not a mystery. We have the answer- the head is floating in space on a magical mystery tour as seen in episode 3. The answer makes no sense in any rational way, but it's been answered!
But there has to be a physical head right?
KyleRickards
RR Diner Member

Post by KyleRickards »

krishnanspace wrote:
Manwith wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:
6.Where is Brigg's head?
Ah, thought of another mystery (with a head connection), why did the Woodsman's head detach and float off in the cell next to Hastings?

krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

KyleRickards wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:
Manwith wrote:
Ah, thought of another mystery (with a head connection), why did the Woodsman's head detach and float off in the cell next to Hastings?

I dont think they might answer that
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Ross wrote:I'm still hazy on the whole Hastings/Ruth/Secretary thing. First off, did both the secretary AND Ruth have the coordinates? And who actually killed Ruth, Briggs, and set up the bodies like that in Ruth's apartment? Was that done just to frame Hastings? Jefferies (or the impostor on the phone) says that EvilCoop met with Briggs. Which implies EvilCoop was there when the whole thing went down? Did he kill Ruth? But if so, why not just get the coordinates from her arm himself? And I guess Jack rigged the secretary's car to kill her? But EvilCoop didn't yet know if Ray had gotten the info/coordinates from her yet.
That whole thing seemed very confusing for me.I hope we get a clear answer on what went down
krishnanspace
Bookhouse Member

Post by krishnanspace »

Ross wrote:My biggest question about Mr. C's hit on DougieCoop is why does he take out the hit BEFORE the switch happens in episode 3? The whole point for creating Dougie is to track the Lodge into switching Cooper for Dougie, and not Mr. C, correct? Which is exactly what happened. But Mr. C puts the hit out before the switch!! If it had gone thru, it would have ruined the whole plan!
When did that happen?
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

krishnanspace wrote:
Ross wrote:My biggest question about Mr. C's hit on DougieCoop is why does he take out the hit BEFORE the switch happens in episode 3? The whole point for creating Dougie is to track the Lodge into switching Cooper for Dougie, and not Mr. C, correct? Which is exactly what happened. But Mr. C puts the hit out before the switch!! If it had gone thru, it would have ruined the whole plan!
When did that happen?
EvilCoop sets up the hit on Dougie in ep 1. But the switch doesn't happen until ep 3.
Cappy
Great Northern Member

Post by Cappy »

krishnanspace wrote:
Ross wrote:I'm still hazy on the whole Hastings/Ruth/Secretary thing. First off, did both the secretary AND Ruth have the coordinates? And who actually killed Ruth, Briggs, and set up the bodies like that in Ruth's apartment? Was that done just to frame Hastings? Jefferies (or the impostor on the phone) says that EvilCoop met with Briggs. Which implies EvilCoop was there when the whole thing went down? Did he kill Ruth? But if so, why not just get the coordinates from her arm himself? And I guess Jack rigged the secretary's car to kill her? But EvilCoop didn't yet know if Ray had gotten the info/coordinates from her yet.
That whole thing seemed very confusing for me.I hope we get a clear answer on what went down
I don't exactly understand why the secretary was carbombed. I feel like that character has some significance that we don't yet realize. Also, the whole deal with Ray being the only person to get the coordinates from her was odd.

On top of that, I don't see why DoppelCoop had to murder Phyllis Hastings. Unless maybe he used Phyllis to somehow get to Bill Hastings, and he killed her just to cover his tracks..?

Maybe DoppelCoop just likes to cause chaos and pain in the lives of others.
Manwith
RR Diner Member

Post by Manwith »

krishnanspace wrote:
Manwith wrote:
krishnanspace wrote:
6.Where is Brigg's head?
Not necessarily, Brigg's physical head might have just converted to pure positive spirit energy and floated off into space.