Black Lodge Cooper's Car vs Convenience Store (FWWM) - Linked? (Spoilers)

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

bluefrank
Roadhouse Member

Black Lodge Cooper's Car vs Convenience Store (FWWM) - Linked? (Spoilers)

Post by bluefrank »

These two separate aspects appear to be symbolically linked. Is the mottled green (oblong part of the) console head unit a rendering of the mottled green (oblong) formica table? In the Lincoln car we get Saturn via the clock, and the green ring via the electric lighter socket. Lincoln is also a green colour - Lincoln green. The convenience store garmonbozia table has a "missing" circular piece cut-out, perhaps that's where the ring was fashioned from. Black Lodge Coop vomits garmonbozia in this car scene too. I just threw this composite image together for this purpose.

I also just noticed that if you look beneath the "green oblong" (in the car) there are the buttons for the "seating" positions for the airflow! Seating - like you would get around a table. :)

Any thoughts?
AJPRR2GO
Roadhouse Member

Re: Black Lodge Cooper's Car vs Convenience Store (FWWM) - Linked? (Spoilers)

Post by AJPRR2GO »

There's some theories out there and this is certainly one of them...
Seriously, though. I actually like this one.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk
Jasper
Bookhouse Member

Re: Black Lodge Cooper's Car vs Convenience Store (FWWM) - Linked? (Spoilers)

Post by Jasper »

bluefrank, I read your article a day or two ago, and was as thought provoking (and extreme) as usual.

I don't know about the green table connection to the display, but I like the idea. (I am a supporter of your previously-established idea about the connection between the emerald tablet and the table.) What I like more is the green ring of the cigarette lighter. It's hard to imagine that one was a coincidence.