Twin Peaks: FWWM Stills - Post Your Photos Here!

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Annie, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne, Brad D

bosguy1981

Re: Twin Peaks: FWWM Stills - Post Your Photos Here!

Postby bosguy1981 » Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:04 pm

dugpa wrote:You are awesome bosguy!

Excellent thought and probably right on the money! :D

Let's hope so!! :D The more deleted scenes, the better. And here's hoping all these years later, David Lynch will look at the available scenes again and maybe decide there are more than just 17 worth putting back together and including in a Blu-ray release.

I have a good feeling that we're gonna see a Twin Peaks Gold Box 25th anniversary Blu-ray set (with FWWM and the deleted scenes) in late 2014. Would you have imagined how many years would pass without us getting to see these scenes? It's insanity! :oops:
Ross

Postby Ross » Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:32 pm

bosguy1981 wrote:Would you have imagined how many years would pass without us getting to see these scenes? It's insanity! :oops:

It really IS crazy. I mean in all these years NOTHING has leaked. There are only a handful of pics that have been around since the beginning. Has there ever been any more anticipated deleted footage that has gone unreleased for so long?
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
dugpa
Site Admin

Postby dugpa » Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:08 am

Ross wrote:
bosguy1981 wrote:Would you have imagined how many years would pass without us getting to see these scenes? It's insanity! :oops:

It really IS crazy. I mean in all these years NOTHING has leaked. There are only a handful of pics that have been around since the beginning. Has there ever been any more anticipated deleted footage that has gone unreleased for so long?

I think the Star Wars Deleted scenes were held back up until last year.

Richard Donner Superman 2 Deleted scenes also got a release a few years back.

With Blue Velvet, can't think of any other major or smaller films that have a fan base waiting for Deleted Scenes like FWWM does.
Ross

Postby Ross » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:03 am

dugpa wrote:
Ross wrote:

I think the Star Wars Deleted scenes were held back up until last year.

Richard Donner Superman 2 Deleted scenes also got a release a few years back.

With Blue Velvet, can't think of any other major or smaller films that have a fan base waiting for Deleted Scenes like FWWM does.

The thing that makes FWWM so unique is that much of the deleted footage involves actors/characters that were completely cut from the film. So we've never even seen pictures of what most of these characters looked like in the film.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
dugpa
Site Admin

Postby dugpa » Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:18 am

The other thing that continues to amaze me is that there is over an hours worth of footage that combined with the fact that a lot of it features characters completely cut, it's almost like a lost Episode of the series.
piero

Postby piero » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:13 pm

Don't forget the "killing maddy" footage with Beymer doing it! I would die for it!
Roomservice...
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:43 am

Photo by Lorey Sebastian:
Attachments
Screen shot 2013-01-11 at 9.21.15 AM.png
Screen shot 2013-01-11 at 9.21.15 AM.png (565.69 KiB) Viewed 7295 times
Ross

Postby Ross » Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:18 pm

Fantastic pic, Jerry!! Thanks for posting it!!
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 am

Attachments
Screen shot 2013-01-12 at 9.42.23 AM.png
Screen shot 2013-01-12 at 9.42.23 AM.png (589.85 KiB) Viewed 7079 times
qbin2001

Postby qbin2001 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 am

Ross wrote:Fantastic pic, Jerry!! Thanks for posting it!!

Oh, yes! Fantastic photos!
Jerry Horne

Postby Jerry Horne » Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:12 am

Attachments
Screen shot 2013-01-13 at 10.06.23 AM.png
Screen shot 2013-01-13 at 10.06.23 AM.png (528.33 KiB) Viewed 7037 times
Brad D

Postby Brad D » Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:22 pm

that background can be seen a few places in the series, like when Truman and Coop rush into the One Armed Man's room and I believe it's on one of the walls in the great northern room - i think the milford's honeymoon suite.
bosguy1981

Postby bosguy1981 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:36 pm

As it's the anniversary of the last episode of Twin Peaks airing, TwinPeaksArchve posted this on-set photo on Twitter: http://twitpic.com/cwksnb

Every time I've seen that picture, I've thought to myself, "Cooper's bathroom looks a little different than I remember it in the series. Must just be the lighting."

But I don't know... I was just comparing it to the final scene from Episode 29 and I can't help but think the bathroom does look a little different. There seems to be other toiletry items next to the sink that you don't see in the episode, and the lights next to the mirror seem to be different. And the wood in the bathroom looks a little different to me.

Can anyone confirm if this photograph actually came from the series? Could it be a recreation of Cooper's bathroom done for that deleted scene in Fire Walk With Me? Let me know if you have any info on the origin of the pic or if the bathrooms do match up and I'm seeing things. ;)

Final scene:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rjJ51N7qZY
qbin2001

Postby qbin2001 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:42 am

IMO it's from the series. Cracks on the mirror and the frame are the same, wood panels on the sides also. The only thing that seems to be different are the the lights above.
bosguy1981

Postby bosguy1981 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:00 pm

qbin2001 wrote:IMO it's from the series. Cracks on the mirror and the frame are the same, wood panels on the sides also. The only thing that seems to be different are the the lights above.

Aaah, good point. If the cracks in the mirror are the same, it's got to be from the series. Maybe the photo was taken before they got the light fixtures in place for filming. That would explain the discrepancy.

Return to “Twin Peaks Collectors”