Twin Peaks: TV Series Stills - Post Your Photos Here!

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Ashok
Great Northern Member

Re: Twin Peaks: TV Series Stills - Post Your Photos Here!

Post by Ashok »

Jerry Horne wrote:Truman is wearing an earring in some of the Pilot location shots.

Ashok - T-H-A-N-K Y-O-U.
You're welcome, enjoy the photos! And wow, I honestly never noticed that detail with the earring either.
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Post by Agent Sam Stanley »

Ashok wrote:75 HQ promotional shots of Sheryl Lee.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ]
By the look of Sheryl's hair I'd say these were taken for S2?
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

Agent Sam Stanley wrote:By the look of Sheryl's hair I'd say these were taken for S2?
The shoot date for all of Sheryl's pics is May 11, 1990. But I don't know when the pictures were actually published. I would guess they were used to promote either the end of S1 or the beginning of S2.
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Re: RE: Re: Twin Peaks: TV Series Stills - Post Your Photos Here!

Ashok wrote:
Agent Sam Stanley wrote:By the look of Sheryl's hair I'd say these were taken for S2?
The shoot date for all of Sheryl's pics is May 11, 1990. But I don't know when the pictures were actually published. I would guess they were used to promote either the end of S1 or the beginning of S2.
Thanks Ashok! I guess technically they're S2 since they were already shooting the second season by that time.
Ross
Global Moderator

Re: RE: Re: Twin Peaks: TV Series Stills - Post Your Photos Here!

Post by Ross »

Agent Sam Stanley wrote:
Ashok wrote:
Thanks Ashok! I guess technically they're S2 since they were already shooting the second season by that time.
Yeah- I think this might have been her hair during S2. After they had dyed it for Maddy in S1.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
http://twinpeakssoundtrackdesign.blogspot.com/
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Ashok wrote:23 HQ photos of Joan Chen.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Ashok, do you have the dates of these Joan Chen sets? I'm assuming S1 but can't tell for sure.
Ashok wrote:61 HQ photos of Lara Flynn Boyle.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
And the dates for these Lara sets. They look S1 except for the ones where she's wearing James' jacket. By the look of her hair those look like S2.
vicksvapor77
Great Northern Member

Post by vicksvapor77 »

qbin2001 wrote:
Ross wrote:Odd that there were no shoots with Jack Nance?
And Grace Zabriskie too.

Some of this photos were used in TP OST booklet and there was shoot of Jack Nancy.
Grace's shot was taken from the pilot.
I believe a lot of the TP OST booklet pics were taken by Paula, perhaps someone else can confirm? It was also on his trading card:

There are some promo photos that combined individual cast headshots into groups of four and they used a shot of Nance from the pilot in those. I don't think ABC had any official stills taken of Nance, for whatever reason.
Last edited by vicksvapor77 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

I'd love to see more of Paula's photos, especially since there was some cast, like Nance, who weren't in official ABC promo shoots.
"I can see half my life's history in your face... And I'm not sure that I want to."
douglasb
RR Diner Member

Post by douglasb »

A reply that quotes a post with a bunch of images! Ye gads!
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

Agent Sam Stanley wrote: Ashok, do you have the dates of these Joan Chen sets? I'm assuming S1 but can't tell for sure.

And the dates for these Lara sets. They look S1 except for the ones where she's wearing James' jacket. By the look of her hair those look like S2.
The Joan Chen sets are from November 20th, 1989 (brown sweater) and November 30th, 1989 (colored sweater). All of Lara Flynn Boyle's photos in the archives are listed with a shoot date of March 12, 1990. I honestly don't know if this information is trustworthy --- especially if you consider her hair is a bit different in the photos with James' jacket --- but that's the official information.
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

douglasb wrote:A reply that quotes a post with a bunch of images! Ye gads!
Yeah sorry, I wanted to send it to him directly thru PM but I'm not sure how to do that, if that's possible.
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

Ashok wrote:
Agent Sam Stanley wrote: Ashok, do you have the dates of these Joan Chen sets? I'm assuming S1 but can't tell for sure.

The Joan Chen sets are from November 20th, 1989 (brown sweater) and November 30th, 1989 (colored sweater). All of Lara Flynn Boyle's photos in the archives are listed with a shoot date of March 12, 1990. I honestly don't know if this information is trustworthy --- especially if you consider her hair is a bit different in the photos with James' jacket --- but that's the official information.
Thank you very much again, I'm sorry if this is getting annoying lol
Agent Sam Stanley
Bookhouse Member

twinpeaks-cast-1.jpg
twinpeaks-cast-1.jpg (716.06 KiB) Viewed 8140 times
twinpeaks-cast-0.jpg
twinpeaks-cast-0.jpg (717.19 KiB) Viewed 8140 times
Missing pics:
Sarah
Major Briggs
Betty
Log Lady
Mike Nelson
Eileen
Sylvia
One Armed Man
Ed
Pete
Jerry
Albert
LMFAP
BOB
Blackie
Ronette
Girl Singer
Johnny
Diane (prob taken from one of the Cooper shots, I'm not sure)
Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

No promo pics of Lynch by ABC either.
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

I updated the Dale and Audrey post with a HQ scan of mine from the June 15th 1990 issue of Entertainment Weekly. This promotional image from Craig Sjodin seems to be fairly rare and isn't available in the ABC archives.

Last edited by Ashok on Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.