Rare Mädchen Amick / Dana Ashbrook magazine question...

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Ashok
Great Northern Member

Rare Mädchen Amick / Dana Ashbrook magazine question...

Post by Ashok »

I'm looking for the magazines that printed these old pics of Mädchen Amick and Dana Ashbrook. Does anyone know any information about them? The photographer of the shoot seems to be Lance Staedler. Thanks!

Image Image Image Image Image Image
"Whatever happened, happened." -Daniel Faraday
LiAnn
Roadhouse Member

Re: Rare Mädchen Amick / Dana Ashbrook magazine question...

Post by LiAnn »

Oh, man! I've been looking for this magazine for ages. Some really low-quality scans have been floating around the Internet for years, but I'd love to see them in HQ. I know there's a scan of the opening page somewhere out there, and I'm pretty sure it lists the magazine name, but I haven't seen it in a while.
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

LiAnn wrote:Oh, man! I've been looking for this magazine for ages. Some really low-quality scans have been floating around the Internet for years, but I'd love to see them in HQ. I know there's a scan of the opening page somewhere out there, and I'm pretty sure it lists the magazine name, but I haven't seen it in a while.
I did some searching around the Web and it seems at least /some/ of these pics are from an old 1990s issue of US Magazine with Mel Gibson on the cover. I found someone selling it on eBay and just ordered it. Hopefully I'll be able to report back in a few days with some good news!
LiAnn
Roadhouse Member

Post by LiAnn »

Awesome news, Ashok! I just returned to the boards after a year away (I was worried about spoilers), and it's been such a pleasure to see all the amazing photos and scans you've posted. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible collection with all of us!
sylvia_north
RR Diner Member

Post by sylvia_north »

The 4th photo is from a diff magazine, I know because I had it but I clipped the pic. Was either People or Sassy. Or US. Hmm. Been so long. It was a smallish photo, maybe 4x6 max in a Style section talking about 'young people to watch'
Too Old to Die Young > TP S03
Ashok
Great Northern Member

Post by Ashok »

sylvia_north wrote:The 4th photo is from a diff magazine, I know because I had it but I clipped the pic. Was either People or Sassy. Or US. Hmm. Been so long. It was a smallish photo, maybe 4x6 max in a Style section talking about 'young people to watch'
Thanks for the info! Btw I just posted several pics of this shoot from US Magazine in the photo thread.
http://www.dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... &start=510