The Collector's Corner

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Various Japanese magazines:

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Various Sherilyn Fenn Magazines:

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Japanese Georgia Coffee promo items including two posters, sheet of stickers and individual sticker:

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

ABC promo poster:

uncle_fugly
Roadhouse Member

Post by uncle_fugly »

YannD wrote:
Third : this music sheet !!! I cannot find it around here, is there a way you could scan it so that I can try and adapt some bits and pieces for trumpets and sax ? As a matter of fact, as I was going back to watching Season 2 recently, I decided to try and reproduce some brass parts of the TPFWWM soundtrack... and there you go with that nice music sheet.
You can download the music sheets at...
http://www.glastonberrygrove.net/media/

On the left, click on the third link down which reads "Texts." Then scroll to the middle of the page to "Twin Peaks Music." Clicking on each of these brings up the music for that particular song. There is a .pdf file at the top of each page which you may download.

On a side note, does anyone know how to play "You and I" on the guitar? I figured out the whole song save for one chord, and I can't for the life of me figure it out.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Original Japanese 1-sheet:

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Japanese promo poster for home video release:

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

8x10 Phoebe Augustine signed photo (Signed at fest):

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

8x10 Don Davis and Charlotte Stewart signed photo (Signed at fest):

Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

On March 23rd 1991, there was a Twin Peaks celebrity auction and dinner party benefiting SMASH (Santa Monica Alternative School House) There was an auction catalouge (See photo) and i thought it would be cool to list all the treasures that were auctioned off that day. I will not include non-Lynch items. Speaker hostess was Bonnie Tamblyn. Celebrity host was Russ Tamblyn. One of the 'Student Artists' listed is Amber Rose Tamblyn.

5:30 - 7:00pm
-Appetizers and Cocktails in the foyer
-View the Silent Auction in Foyer
-View Live Auction items in Auction Junction Scenic View Room
-Original Twin Peaks Pilot

7:00pm
-Dinner starts in the double R Diner
-Surprise Guests

8:00pm
-Speaker Hostess Bonnie Tamblyn
-Introduction by Russ Tamblyn
-Door Prizes announced
-Live Auction Begins

9:00pm
-Live Auctions closes while Silent Auction continues
-Dance Party Begins, or view more Twin Peaks episodes

9:30pm
-Begin announcements of silent auction winners
-Silent auction closes at 10:00pm

11:00pm
-The Last Dance

AUCTION ITEMS:

-Wild At Heart print. Collective Consciousness Collage by Grace Zabriskie
Minimum Bid (MB) $100

-Original Pilot Script of Twin Peaks. Signed by Cast.
MB $100

-Cotton T-Shirt signed by Catherine Coulson
MB $25

-Laura Palmer Poster Signed by Sheryl Lee
MB $25

-Diane Tapes Signed by Kyle MacLachlan
MB $13

-Twin Peaks Soundtrack cd Signed by Angelo Badalamenti
MB $25

-Leland Palmer Photo by Richard Beymer. Signed by Richard Beymer and Ray Wise
MB $100

-Wild At Heart Angel Photo Print. Signed and Donated by Sheryl Lee
MB $35

-Official Twin Peaks Wrestling Uniform Signed by Gary Hershberger and Wendy Robie
MB $25

-Official Twin Peaks Athletic T-shirt signed by Gary and Wendy
MB $25

-Bobby Briggs' Thermal Undershirt signed by Dana Ashbrook
MB $25

-Dr. Jacoby Necktie (Phone Booth & Smoking Gun) signed by Russ Tamblyn
MB $35

-Black and Emerald Green Eye Patch signed by Wendie Robie
MB $15

-Cookie Basket Baked by Charlotte Stewart
MB $10

-Betty Briggs' Apron worn whil hearing of Laura's disappearance. Signed by Charlotte Stewart
MB $15

-Giant Shoe signed by Carl Struycker
MB $35

-Domino Set signed by Chris Mulkey
MB $10

-Delicate White Linen Lady's Maid Apron Worn by Josie Packard while in the clutches of Cathrine Martel. Signed by Joan Chen.
MB $25

-B&W Print of Leo. Signed by Eric DaRe.
MB $25

-Apron from the Double R Diner. Signed by Madchen Amick.
MB $25

-Burgundy Robe constantly worn by Leo. Signed by Eric DaRe.
MB $35

-Dr. Jacoby Glasses. Mood Altering Sunglasses, Red and Blue Lenses. Only three in existance.
MB $65

-Pete Martel's Nightshirt worn while cooking breakfast. Signed by Jack Nance.
MB $35

-Toe-Ja-Mara Disguise signed by Piper Laurie.
MB $50

-Russ Tamblyn and wife will take another couple for a cocktail hour of tropical therapy and tasty anectdotes
MB $67.78

-Twin Peaks Sheriff Dept. official shirt with Dept. Patches. Worn by Sheriif Truman and signed by Michael Ontkean.
MB $75

-Coop's Tux Shirt. comes complete with bullet hole and blood; worn by Agent Cooper in first season cliffhanger. Signed by Kyle MacLachlan.
MB $75

-Lucy and Andy Porcelain Coffee Cups and Saucers. Signed by Harry Goaz and Kimmy Robertson.
MB $25

-Bottle of Sparkling Wine and 'Clean Air, Clean Water, Clean Living' T-shirt signed by Everett McGill
MB $25

-2x4/4x8/Love Pete T-shirt from the Packard Sawmill. Signed by Jack Nance.
MB $25

-Donna Does Laura. Official Black Sunglasses and Case signed by Lara Flynn Boyle
MB $25

-Opening Shot: Framed Color photo signed by most of the cast and David Lynch; rustic frame.
MB $100

-The Producers: Framed in cherry wood, rare picture of David Lynch and Mark Frost. Signed by both.
MB $75

-Twin Peaks Pre-Release Cassette - Signed by David Lynch and others
MB $15

I think there may have been other stars from the auction there as well. I purchased Dr. Jacoby's necktie from a couple who are friends with the Tamblyn's. They included a photocopy of their catalouge signed by Don Davis, Miguel Ferrer, Chris Mulkey, Kyle MacLachlan, Carel Struycker, Jack Nance, Cathrine Caulson and a few i can't make out.
Through the years i have tracked down and now own several of items auctioned off that night. The Producers signed photo and Dr. Jacoby's necktie. I also own one of Grace's Wild At Heart Collage Prints. My copy was a gift from Grace to Sheryl Lee:

pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

Jerry Horne wrote: Pete - Was it you who sent me pics of cool chairs from the Great Northern that some lady was selling?
Yup, that was me. I seem to remember she wanted some outrageous sum for them. I only wanted one or two since I had a Great Northern table from the Timber Room (at least that's what I think it was called). Did you ever pick one up?

Pete

PS -- those are some awesome Japanese posters -- I'm very jealous :)
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Let's all flood these guys with emails and have them whip up some Peaks prop replicas!

www.masterreplicas.com

P.S. Everybody check out my new site just below. Exclusive interview coming soon?
Last edited by Jerry Horne on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hank_Jennings
Roadhouse Member

Post by Hank_Jennings »

Annie wrote:Hey Hank, those are cool and not too big! Maybe it's just my computer, but the last one is too dark for me to see what it is. I'll bet those cost a pretty penney.
Ah, thanks. Its not your computer, I am aware that the last picture is too dark, but the first two I posted were taken after I put it towards the light, & didn't do that with the last one (which was the first picture I took). Just to let you know, the last one was just of Laura smiling at the end of the film. I'll post a better one later on. I've also taken some more photos of stuff I've got I'd like to share sometime aswell.

As far as costs go, they were surprisingly cheap. The very first one I bought was off Ebay for roughly 25 US dollars. The seller also worked for an actual retailer & had a link to their website, which is where I bought the other two.

I might mention that if anyone is interested, the website where I bought them is http://www.estudiobacklot.com/. Their prices are very reasonable in my opinion. I certainly intend on buying more sometime. They also have similar items for Mulholland Dr., Dune, & I think Lost Highway.

I also just remembered something I saw on Ebay. It was a T-Shirt, & on it was a giant sized picture of the Star Pics Bob trading card. Can't remember how much it was, but I passed on it. Anyone heard about this t shirt & if it was an official one?
pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

Ok, finally getting around to posting a few images. This was just a quick first pass at my collection, which mostly consists of ephemera, posters, etc. These are a few of the non-paper items...

Cast and crew dashboard plaquard for location shoots --

All three different recorders used by Cooper (not the actual screen-used props) --

A couple of my favorite pieces -- vintage Mar-T Cafe ashtrays along with FWWM and Twede's matchbooks --

Three insider coffee mugs, front --

Same, reverse sides --

Vintage deco coffee mugs like those used in RR Diner --

Undistributed Hallmark calendar --

Playing my geek card here -- actual drawer pulls and the hot and cold fawcett handles from the Dead Dog Farm location (now destroyed). The fawcett handles were those above the sink filled with baby laxative, remember? --

More to come soon...
pvilmur
Roadhouse Member

Post by pvilmur »

Here are some posters from my collection --

Signed ABC poster --

UK video poster --

For the German books --

UK quad --

US video poster --

A rare poster for the Hallmark calendars. Hard to see but "Twin Peaks" is highlighted with spot varnish on the black sections --

Poster for the card set --

ABC Cooper and Truman poster --

Season 1 DVD poster --

Soundtrack poster --

My favorite -- Australian video poster --

Signed Julee Cruise poster --

FWWM movie mylar (illuminated above the door of theater) --

...and a few more which have already been depicted by other collectors, like the Georgia Coffee, etc.

More to come...