Looking To Buy Twin Peaks Autograph Cards and Rare Postcards

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

FireWalkWithMe

Looking To Buy Twin Peaks Autograph Cards and Rare Postcards

Post by FireWalkWithMe »

Hello all! I am new member here, but I have been longtime lurker. I hope this is posted in right place. If not mods please feel free to move.

I am looking to purchase or trade for any Twin Peaks Autograph cards by StarPics or any of the rare Twin Peaks postcards from the DVD set. I have the normal set already. Looking for gold bordered ones etc.

I have done many deals on ebay and other card forums so i have plenty of positive feedback. I am prepared to make large offers on any of these. Please send me message if you have any. Thanks everyone!
thegreatnorthern
RR Diner Member

Re: Looking To Buy Twin Peaks Autograph Cards and Rare Postc

Post by thegreatnorthern »

I posted this last fall and it was tucked into another thread by a board member, but I have been holding a dl auto that I was considering listing on ebay soon, here is the link to the dugpa thread I added to ask about it, I do not collect autographed cards and am not interested in doing so, so I am currently considering selling it to the right person/fan
http://www.dugpa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2052
Beckster24

Post by Beckster24 »

Hi there was thinking of selling all mine have quite a lot of them, let me know

Which ones do you need?
FireWalkWithMe

Post by FireWalkWithMe »

still looking...picked up a Leo with COA from StarPics. very cool
FireWalkWithMe

Post by FireWalkWithMe »

got another message. keep them coming guys! Thanks
vancurenw
Roadhouse Member

Post by vancurenw »

Did you see this? Very expensive, but amazing!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Twin-Peaks-Star ... 1182115490
Logan

Post by Logan »

vancurenw wrote:Did you see this? Very expensive, but amazing!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Twin-Peaks-Star ... 1182115490
That set just sold with a best offer accepted. Did anyone here buy it? I'd love to know how much it went for.
FireWalkWithMe

Post by FireWalkWithMe »

sadly i could not afford it all at once. if i set up a payment system i would have loved to buy them. awesome set though!
FireWalkWithMe

Post by FireWalkWithMe »

still looking!
FireWalkWithMe

Post by FireWalkWithMe »

i am still buying these if anyone has some. thanks!
daphne

Post by daphne »

I was the very proud winner of the David Lynch autographed gold foil postcard with Dale Cooper holding a cup of coffee on it. I would attach a picture, but I don't see where to do this on this site. In the bottom right hand corner of the postcard in gold print it says 52 GS and below that it says 07 /16. I have never won anything exciting in my life so absolutely couldn't believe when I opened up the box set I bought about 8 years ago and found this one amongst the other post cards. Even though I really love it, I'm thinking about selling it because I was in a bad car accident and still have medical debt I need to pay off. Does anyone have an idea what what this is worth or have an interest in buying it?
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

daphne wrote:I was the very proud winner of the David Lynch autographed gold foil postcard with Dale Cooper holding a cup of coffee on it. I would attach a picture, but I don't see where to do this on this site. In the bottom right hand corner of the postcard in gold print it says 52 GS and below that it says 07 /16. I have never won anything exciting in my life so absolutely couldn't believe when I opened up the box set I bought about 8 years ago and found this one amongst the other post cards. Even though I really love it, I'm thinking about selling it because I was in a bad car accident and still have medical debt I need to pay off. Does anyone have an idea what what this is worth or have an interest in buying it?
Hello and welcome to the board. If you wish to attach a picture, next to 'Filename' click 'Browse' to select a photo from your computer. Once you have done that then click 'Add the File'. After you have drafted your message and click 'Submit', your picture should show up.

As to your question, although I'm not sure if I've seen that specific card for sale, another Lynch signed card from the set sold for around $750- a few years ago. With so few hitting the market, it's really hard to know what to expect when selling one.

Good luck!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
daphne

Post by daphne »

Thank you so much for your reply - I hadn't scrolled down enough to see where you add attachments. I remember so clearly the day I bought the new box set and opened it up to find the autographed card! Was so excited that I went home and made a cherry pie and drank coffee in celebration.
Attachments
photo 3.JPG
photo 3.JPG (334.16 KiB) Viewed 27217 times
photo 1.JPG
photo 1.JPG (487.03 KiB) Viewed 27217 times
MisterMarco

Post by MisterMarco »

Someone just posted nearly all of the StarPics Twin Peaks Autographed cards for individual sale:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/ratsawgod/m.htm ... pg=&_from=
FireWalkWithMe

Re: Looking To Buy Twin Peaks Autograph Cards and Rare Postcards

Post by FireWalkWithMe »

Bump. Still looking and paying well.