20th Anniversary Art Exhibition & Product Release

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

T P 20
RR Diner Member

Re: 20th Anniversary Art Exhibition & Product Release

Post by T P 20 »

Great-- glad the print arrived in good shape and you love it! Thanks for the feedback.

Update on Richard's photos: #10 just sold out, there's one left of #11, and 3 left of #17. We have at least 5 of the others. Thanks for all the kind words and continued support.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

T P 20 wrote:Great-- glad the print arrived in good shape and you love it! Thanks for the feedback.

Update on Richard's photos: #10 just sold out, there's one left of #11, and 3 left of #17. We have at least 5 of the others. Thanks for all the kind words and continued support.
Hey - great news! Really hoping for a wave 2 of prints - good luck on the cleanup!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
thegreatnorthern
RR Diner Member

Post by thegreatnorthern »

Definitely cannot wait to see the next round of richard beymer's photographs and prints for sale !
Just rec'd my Great Northern Stationary and Pen set plus the Double RR Mugs,
Beautiful work guys ~ exceeded my expectations !!!!! Nice addition to my collection !
more later ~
Tonya J
RR Diner Member

Post by Tonya J »

Can't say in words how happy I am that I'm following Twin Peaks Archive on Twitter and caught the link for this sale - I didn't know about the other things or the exhibition until I came here a few minutes ago. I thought it was just RB's photos.

I could only afford two - snagged one of the sold out photos (#1) and one of #2, of Lynch, which I sort of fell in love with when I viewed Richard's photos on the Gold Box set of the show. I always though DL was good lookin' but that bemused look on his face in photo #2 cracks me up. All in the day in the life of a director.

I'm grateful to Richard for offering these again. His photography, as well as his other art, is unique. I'm getting a pretty good tax refund this week so hope to snag a t-shirt and 1 each of the mugs.
Leland's daughter was murdered and the Norwegians left.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Thanks Tonya.

I broke down and added 3 more prints. But that's it until wave 2!
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Tonya J
RR Diner Member

Post by Tonya J »

Ooops! I meant I got one of #10 (that sold out), not #1. It was a hard, hard decision too.
Leland's daughter was murdered and the Norwegians left.
blacklodge

Post by blacklodge »

this is fantastic and what a great time to be a twin peaks fan. i know i'm not the only one who's been waiting for years (and years) for merch this great. already got my stationary set, shirts and mugs, plus the order for two of those gorgeous beymer prints is in (10 & 15, yay!). great great job!
Last edited by blacklodge on Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
T P 20
RR Diner Member

Post by T P 20 »

Thank you guys for the kind words. Doing this kind of thing isn't our dayjob and it seriously makes a difference to know what we've put together is appreciated. A little Double R update-- the mugs which were supposed to arrive early this week are now arriving on Monday at noon. We will pack them on Monday and begin shipping them on Tues. Domestic orders will get the usual email from PayPal with tracking on the day we ship.
thegreatnorthern
RR Diner Member

Yes! definitely appreciated, better than I expected when mine arrived so carefully packaged,
I absolutely love my new Great Northern stationary set, and my new RR Mugs are a nice
compliment to beloved twin peaks collection ~
jmichael
RR Diner Member

Post by jmichael »

T P 20 wrote:Thank you guys for the kind words. Doing this kind of thing isn't our dayjob and it seriously makes a difference to know what we've put together is appreciated. A little Double R update-- the mugs which were supposed to arrive early this week are now arriving on Monday at noon. We will pack them on Monday and begin shipping them on Tues. Domestic orders will get the usual email from PayPal with tracking on the day we ship.
You are doing are great job! It feels great to be getting such service by people who are doing this as fans for fans!
thegreatnorthern
RR Diner Member

Any idea when the next set of beymer prints are coming ..
T P 20
RR Diner Member

Post by T P 20 »

Richard is signing the current series when he comes to LA next week. I received all of his negatives earlier this week and they are being scanned as we speak. Literally every single frame he shot is going to be scanned and evaluated (I'm seeing some cool things which were never in any of the proof sheets). Richard will review everything and decide which images will be in the next wave (we'll do our best to include everyone's previous suggestions). Once he decides, the process of restoration will begin.

It'll happen, but it's not going to happen in the next 2 weeks. Probably 3-4 weeks. As with all of this stuff, your patience is appreciated.

By the way, we've got less than 10 TP mugs left if anyone is interested... and the shirts are dwindling (the smalls and mediums either gone or almost-gone). We're not going to be doing any more reorders. Time to focus on Richard's photos!
thegreatnorthern
RR Diner Member

my mouth is watering ..
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

Excellent news!
T P 20
RR Diner Member

Post by T P 20 »

Well, there's good news and there's bad news. The good news is that we received Richard's prints yesterday and they look amazing. Really, really incredible. The bad news is that he was supposed to fly here yesterday to sign them, and something came up in his schedule, so we are instead Fed-Exing him the prints today to sign them. (Basically, they'll be delayed a week.)

The images are 8x10 on 11x14 paper and will be signed and numbered on the front. Some of the vertical images are 9x10 (like Laura in #26).

Sorry for the delay.