20th Anniversary Art Exhibition & Product Release

Forum dedicated to Twin Peaks photos, props, and other rare Twin Peaks memorabilia.

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

T P 20
RR Diner Member

Re: 20th Anniversary Art Exhibition & Product Release

Post by T P 20 »

Hi there--

Sorry, it's been a bit of a madhouse getting this show ready. To answer some of these questions-- David has made 7 different prints and designed an awesome little merit badge/patch set. He's also designed the logo on our site which will appear on stuff. We've got 4 different shirts, 2 coffee cups, the Great Northern stationary set (on great quality Classic Crest paper with a laser engraved rosewood pen which accepts Cross refills), and my personal favorite-- very limited edition Packard Sawmill work aprons handmade from vintage duck canvas by Rising Sun in Pasadena, CA.

David's print series are an open edition and range from $70 to $100 and they are awesome.

Saturday is the main event-- this is the one to go to. Sunday will be a condensed version of the show (since the restuarant will be open for business), without the installation pieces, etc. We're going to be playing some unreleased music from the DL archives, and I've got my fingers crossed for some unreleased Thought Gang tracks. We'll see.

We'll be accepting credit cards, but the cash line will move faster. If you can, get there a little early. The maple-glazed donuts won't last.

Thanks again for all of your support-- hope to see you there. Oh, and if you haven't already, sign up for the mailing list at the TwinPeaks20 site-- that way you'll get the art and merchandise previews tomorrow.

Rob
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

One of the seven DL prints:
Attachments
securedownload.jpeg
securedownload.jpeg (231.66 KiB) Viewed 12523 times
RARE TWIN PEAKS COLLECTIBLES AT ---> WWW.TWINPEAKSGENERALSTORE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Brie and Butter
Roadhouse Member

Post by Brie and Butter »

Got the e-mail this morning. Thanks for the update.
moviemaker
RR Diner Member

Post by moviemaker »

It's just after 10pm. Thought I would head down to Clifton's on Broadway and miss the crowd. Wow, a line of people around the block... Or in this case, down the block. Looked like about 100 people waiting in line to get inside.

So I left and am now sitting in Bob's Big Boy in Burbank having a chocolate malt. :)
TheArm
Great Northern Member

Post by TheArm »

I'm so gutted to be missing this, as I'm out of town for work. UGH. Can anyone report on how it went? And also, will this new merchandise be available to purchase online, or was this just a one-time-only deal?
"Fire...walk...with...me...MEEE!!!"
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

richard-you should join the mailing list on their site and they can link you to all the merch and keep you in the loop. but here's a link below and you can browse what they have. send your requests to the email listed and they'll invoice you if they have it.

http://inthetreesartpreview.blogspot.co ... ndise.html

also - i think i am most excited about richard beymer selling his prints again. i'm ordering them all...
trollmanen

Post by trollmanen »

Did anyone get an email back about ordering merch? I emailed them literally 20 minutes after I got the email from them and I haven't heard back yet. They said they'd be getting to people on Sunday, but maybe they're still dealing with the show?
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

I am going to guess they are swamped with everything from the weekend. I ordered 15 minutes after the mercy email was sent, so hopefully we'll now something soon!
T P 20
RR Diner Member

Post by T P 20 »

Hello--
You're absolutely right-- we've been totally swamped and are digging out from this past weekend. We thought today would be the day to catch up, but it wasn't. I'll be up early tomorrow getting back to everyone. And apologies, we should have been more specific asking for both your PayPal email and shipping addresses.

Anyway, the turnout for the show was incredible and completely surpassed our expectations. Thank all of you for showing up, spreading the word and caring.

Until tomorrow,
Rob
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Ah - right on! I hope you have enough product for everyone!

Oh - where are the Richard Beymer photos?
trollmanen

Post by trollmanen »

No worries! I forgot to include my shipping address in the email, though I did put my Paypal address. I hope that doesn't exclude me! I thought about it after I sent the email, but I didn't want to send another just for that, I figured I'd wait til I heard back, figured you'd be getting a lot of emails as it is.
Brad D
Global Moderator

Post by Brad D »

tp 20-are you basically re-releasing the beymer photos in their old form (page of filmstrips) or individual photos? just curious...
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

They are starting to contact people...
T P 20
RR Diner Member

Post by T P 20 »

OK.... so contacting everyone by yesterday was overly optimistic. We're still wrapping out a lot of the art and dealing with sales on that front and unfortunately that's the priority right now. Please know that we're doing the best we can-- we're documentary producers who are on deadline with 2 projects, but nonetheless have been stealing time away on a daily basis to make this show and merchandise happen. Thanks for understanding. It takes a while to get thru 500+ unread emails that never seem to reduce. I was up until 3am last night emailing people back and believe me it was depressing to only get through emails from last Sat. afternoon!! I'm really thrilled everyone is into what we've made. We're on it.

For the Beymer photos, we're doing high-quality prints from The Icon lab in LA-- 8x10s, but none of the contact sheet prints from the last release. I have a complete set of those and they're awesome, but at least for right now we have to draw the line somewhere! Lemme get thru the rest of these emails and Richard's photos will be the next thing up.

Thanks again for understanding-- it's much appreciated.
Jerry Horne
Global Moderator

Post by Jerry Horne »

Just placed my order - Woo-hoo! Thanks Rob!