Halloween Props

Off Topic discussion goes here.

Moderators: Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

Forum rules
Friendly off-topic discussions are welcome.
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Halloween Props

Post by Rebel »

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Halloween esp. The Day Of The Dead .just bought a cool prop a skeleton dog on a leash. check out grandinroad. 8)
hopesfall
RR Diner Member

Re: Halloween Props

Post by hopesfall »

I just checked out their site, and that dog looks great! I could imagine having something like that out on my front lawn. :lol:

I wish people went as crazy for halloween here in the UK as they do in the states. I remember being in Florida for halloween as a kid, and it was like being on the set of a movie. I was fascinated. Over here, people do go mad for it in some places but it's generally not too much of a big deal. Parents don't feel as easy letting their kids out to go trick or treating like they did when i was young too.

I always try to make a deal of it. I get loads of sweets and treats in for the door-knockers, and i like to put a few things up in the window, etc. I rarely get dressed up though unless someone throws a big party, although if i did, i'd love to do something old-school and handmade, like the ones in that Haunted Air picture book (which coincidentally has a foreword by Lynch).
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Post by Rebel »

yes, here lots of people dress in cool halloween costumes, I mentioned years ago, about kids with the parents ,drove around in a limo, they were dressed as the band KISS,very cool! 8)
glad ya mentioned that book,seen it online at barnes and noble.will buy it for sure.
Rebel
Great Northern Member

Post by Rebel »

Well, I finally ordered the book Haunted Air yesterday.YAY! :)
also bought 4 more books The Witches, The Autobiography of Jack The Ripper, They All Love Jack, and The Legend Of Sleepy Hollow, also a gift from my friend,yepper! another book, Villisca.