Google AdSense

Off Topic discussion goes here.

Moderators: Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Jerry Horne

Forum rules
Friendly off-topic discussions are welcome.
mavenickster
Roadhouse Member

Google AdSense

Post by mavenickster »

Hello everybody. Seeing that this forum is visited by people from all around the world, I just wanted to ask you something about Google AdSense, especially to those who make use of it on their websites or blogs.

In your countries, do you have to be an enterprise with a VAT number to be able to use it or anybody can use it?
I ask this because in Italy it is not very clear (as everything here) and forums are full of people and business consultants saying that you must be an enterprise to use it, while others (even business consultants) say that it is insane (due to the high costs) to start an enterprise just to put some banners on your website that could make you earn a few Euros at the end of the year (but if you earn a lot of money, then it's clear that you must start an enterprise).

I was wondering how it works in all the other countries in the world and in Europe especially, as here they say that Italy must be more European... :)

I hope in your replies. :D
mavenickster
Roadhouse Member

Re: Google AdSense

Post by mavenickster »

So nobody has ever heard of Google AdSense... Quite strange... :?
Annie
Global Moderator

Post by Annie »

Sorry, a lot of members don't bother coming to this thread. I have a business and am getting frequent solicitations from Google to run ads. It's expensive, even with the special deals, and I really don't need extra advertising. Not sure why anyone would want to advertise if they weren't a business. I hope I understood your question.
Keep your eye on the doughnut, not on the hole.
perno
Roadhouse Member

Post by perno »

I tried to get Google AdSense for my own blog (http://chez-perno.blogspot.fr/) but, for some unknown reason, I wasn't allowed to be part of it. :(
Guess it doesn't help you very much. ;)
I epoh uoy nac dnatsrednu ym hsilgnE.