Twin Peaks season 2 and FWWM/more music from Twin Peaks cd's

Discussion on the music of Twin Peaks

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Ross
Global Moderator

Post by Ross »

Jerry Horne wrote:So, looking like just one cd now?
I'm hoping it sells well enough that another comes out- sooner than the 16 years we've had to wait for this one!!! Really excited to hear what will be on it. I'm sure I'll be bummed that some favorites will be left off, but man, after waiting for this for so long, anything will be a dream come true!
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Jerry Horne wrote:So, looking like just one cd now?
That's the current word that I have been given. Maybe if it sells, it will push another CD out.

I have been given reliable word that while there will be some FWWM Tracks (Half Heart for sure and another favorite from the film as well) Dear Meadow Shuffle will not be included which is one of my all time favorites.

I also hope they include "Don't Do Anything I Wouldn't Do" from the Pilot as it was one of my all time favorites as well.

-B
Auggeo
Roadhouse Member

Post by Auggeo »

Dugpa, do you mean "im hurt bad"? Im sure you already know, but that song i believe, can be heard in "industrial symphony nº 1". Its much longer in there (+2min).
I dont even know that distributor. Ryko? Do you know how many tracks will be included? why cant they release a damm list? we have the date..
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

Doh! And I call myself a Twin Peaks fan. :roll:

Yeah. "I'm Hurt Bad"
Auggeo
Roadhouse Member

Post by Auggeo »

Dugpa, "deear meadow shuffle" is also one of my favourite tunes of FWWM.. What chances do we have to obtain the song?
Cant Lynch release the song in his website? I think David Slusser also have the rights to that tune, right? it should be possible to release that song..
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

It should be possible just not with the upcoming release.

-B
dugpa
Site Admin

Post by dugpa »

zachary_mayo

Post by zachary_mayo »

"New shoes" is on it ! Terrific news !