Rabbits, Hotel Room, Room To Dream, FWWM deleted scenes

Discussion of all things David Lynch

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

Christian1989
RR Diner Member

Rabbits, Hotel Room, Room To Dream, FWWM deleted scenes

Post by Christian1989 »

Deleted.
Last edited by Christian1989 on Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Red Room
RR Diner Member

Re: Rabbits, Hotel Room, Room To Dream, FWWM deleted scenes

Post by Red Room »

Christian1989 wrote:1. I know that Rabbits hasn't been out on dvd, yet, and it's too bad that the episodes were removed when I decided to be a member on davidlynch.com. I know there are some illegal postings of it on youtube, but does anyone know if it will be released on dvd some time in the future?
Highly unlikely, now that much of it has been integrated into INLAND EMPIRE.
Christian1989 wrote:2. Can someone tell me where I can buy Hotel Room on VHS-PAL (I live in Europe, and cannot play NTSC-tapes on mye VCR-recorder...)? Doubt this will be out on dvd...
Ebay is probaly your only bet. However, it regularly crops up (illegally) on various file-sharing platforms...
Christian1989 wrote:3. Can't seem to find the dvd with the Room To Dream clip anywhere :(
Again, Ebay. ;-) They do crop up there.
Christian1989 wrote:4. Any news on the deleted scenes besides Lynch commenting them in the mtv-interview?
Not sure which interview/deleted scenes you're referring to. If you mean the INLAND EMPIRE material, this is featured on the Region 1 DVD release. If you're talking about Twin Peaks (TV series) outtakes, then these will be on the forthcoming Gold Box edition DVD... If you're referring to the Fire Walk With Me scenes, (and I think you probably are), then there is still no date for release, although David clearly wants it to happen.

I hope that at least partially answers your questions?

RR