Wisteria

Discussion of all things David Lynch

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

marchug
RR Diner Member
Location: Where the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Wisteria

Post by marchug »

Anyone have any more info on all the social media buzz about a possible new Lynch/Netflix show called Wisteria?
-23-
Jonah
Global Moderator

Re: Wisteria

Post by Jonah »

marchug wrote:Anyone have any more info on all the social media buzz about a possible new Lynch/Netflix show called Wisteria?
It's being discussed at viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3613&start=2670 under the assumption it's TP related (though some think it's not). I imagine the discussion will continue there for now unless it's proven not to be, though it still may continue there as the TP sections of this forum seem more active in general.
I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.
marchug
RR Diner Member
Location: Where the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

Re: Wisteria

Post by marchug »

Thanks for the heads up!
Jonah wrote: It's being discussed at viewtopic.php?f=35&t=3613&start=2670 under the assumption it's TP related (though some think it's not). I imagine the discussion will continue there for now unless it's proven not to be, though it still may continue there as the TP sections of this forum seem more active in general.
-23-