Help identifying a DL.com piece

Discussion of all things David Lynch

Moderators: Brad D, Annie, Jonah, BookhouseBoyBob, Ross, Jerry Horne

elnombre

Help identifying a DL.com piece

Post by elnombre »

Hey there,
I was wondering if anyone could help me remember the name of an old David Lynch.com segment. I read about it some time ago...something involving a still image of Laura Palmer. I believe it was mentioned in Virgin Books filmography of David.

More importantly does anyone know if it's available anywhere? Thanks.
dl_fan
Roadhouse Member

Re: Help identifying a DL.com piece

Post by dl_fan »

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but check the "TWIN PEAKS" forum topic "What was supposed to happen in Season 3? Anyone know?", last (3rd) page (last post on that thread was November 22, 2008).
elnombre

Post by elnombre »

That was exactly it. Thanks so much! :D
jlyon1515
RR Diner Member

Post by jlyon1515 »

I know you seem to have found what you're looking for, but When you say "DavidLynch.com" and "still image of Laura Palmer," I think of the short Flash piece that he did in the Booths section of his site. There was a code on the Season 1 release of TP in an Easter Egg. Type that code into the booths, and you saw a shot video of Laura sitting in the lodge with flashing lights.
yvanehtnioj1214
Roadhouse Member

Post by yvanehtnioj1214 »

jlyon1515 wrote:I know you seem to have found what you're looking for, but When you say "DavidLynch.com" and "still image of Laura Palmer," I think of the short Flash piece that he did in the Booths section of his site. There was a code on the Season 1 release of TP in an Easter Egg. Type that code into the booths, and you saw a shot video of Laura sitting in the lodge with flashing lights.
Cool. Do you remember what the code is?